Memorial Union Food Court Robot Runner
Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States
Federal Work Study Student Institutional StudentAdd to favoritesFavorited View favoritesSalary/Position Classification
Purpose of Position
- $15.00 Hourly, Non-Exempt (Eligible for overtime)
- 10-15 hours per week
- 100% Remote Work Availability:No
- Hybrid Work Availability:No
This is a part-time, non-benefited position. Only UND students are eligible to be hired in this position.Duties & Responsibilities
- Package order for Kiwibot delivery system
- When not packaging orders for robot delivery system, assist concepts, as needed
- Maintain high standards of customer service
- Ensure that orders are prepared in a timely manner
- Becomes knowledgeable of product information
- Ability to speak and communicate in a calm, effective, friendly, and patient manner
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas
- Adhere to Dining Service Training Programs
- Ability to communicate with other coworkers respectfully
- Other duties and tasks as assigned - (Essential)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
• Able to stand on one's feet for 3 -4 hours.
• Ability to follow instructions.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Must be able to work with the preparation and disposal of fish, poultry, beef, lamb, pork and other meat products in professional culinary commercial kitchen.
• Must be able to adhere to all safety and sanitation policies which include removal of all jewelry and piercings except for a plain wedding band while working in our facilities.
• Hairnets and beard restraints are a requirement in our food preparation areas
• Incumbents should have an optimistic attitude, willingness to learn new skills, high degree of integrity, and a strong work ethic
• Has a positive outlook at work
• Manages their schedule effectively
• Wears the proper uniform
• Ability to stand for duration of shift
• Ability to work in a team or independently
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. This position does not support visa sponsorship for continued employment.
For full consideration, applications must be received by the closing date and include the following materials:
• Class Schedule
Please include in the application if you are currently or have in the past 12 months been employed with the University of North Dakota, the North Dakota University System or any other North Dakota State agency. If so, include which agency/department, as well as how many hours you work a week.