OrganizationInternal Posting Only
Directs and administers all business management and human resource functions for a large complex division.
- Directs the business management and human resource functions, including the operation of a centralized business office that handles the financial activities for various departments.
- Assists senior administration in providing long- and short-range planning for Division and serves as principal staff resource. Oversees the development and presentation of reports to upper management.
- Develops comprehensive goals, objectives and plans guiding the operations of each functional unit within the department, and ensures that established goals and objectives are communicated and obtained.
- Participates in developing and administering partnerships with private entities in providing services for the university.
- Serves as liaison with the General Counsel to ensure contract compliance; provides leadership to departments in developing and implementing all contracts.
- Develops and administers the budgets of Division, ensuring adherence to internal control policies and procedures.
- Serves as liaison to senior administration for new revenue-generating ideas as well as opportunities to streamline processes.
- Represents Division on internal and external committees, to include system-wide committees.
- Performs other job-related duties as required.
DescriptionBachelors and 7 years experience
Education: Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed.Experience: Requires a minimum of seven (7) years of directly job-related experience.Organization:
H0205 VC/VP, Student AffairsEmployee Status:
May 30, 2023, 10:19:28 AM