Faculty - Nurse Aide Curriculum - Clinical (adjunct)Classification Title:
Part Time FacultyMin Salary:
E = ExemptPosition Type::
The Nurse Aide Curriculum Clinical Instructor will be responsible for the lab and clinical. This position is for an clinical instructor to teach a clinical group at a local acute care hospital or long-term care facility from 7:00-9:30 am.Required Education/Experience::
The Nurse Aide Curriculum Instructor:
- Registered Nurse with an unencumbered license is required.
- Licensed to practice in North Carolina is required.
- At least two (2) years (4000 hours) of experience as a registered nurse in the United States is required
The applicant is required to meet at least ONE of the following criteria:
- completion of a course in teaching adults.
- experience in teaching adults, or
- experience in supervising nurse aides.
Asscociate Degree NursingWork Hours::
Max 10 hoursPosting Date::
08/31/2023Open Until Filled:
NoDuty and Responsibility::
1. Successfully prepare, manage, and deliver course content in order to achieve course objectives, accommodate diverse learning styles, and meet student learning outcomes.Duty and Responsibility::
2. Actively engage students and provide prompt feedback in an objective, respectful, and effective manner.Duty and Responsibility::
3. Communicate and follow course syllabus content in accordance with directions provided and administrative guidance.Duty and Responsibility::
4. Work collaboratively with the College’s support services to identify and address the students’ academic support needs.Duty and Responsibility::
5. Utilize College technology for the delivery of instruction and completion of operational processes; this includes but is not limited to the College’s learning management system, email and calendaring solution, document management system(s), student information system, and employee portals.Duty and Responsibility::
6. Meet deadlines, including maintaining and submitting accurate class records, employee records/requests, and other assigned tasks.Duty and Responsibility::
7. When applicable, ensure laboratories are appropriately stocked with required supplies and equipment is in safe operating order.Duty and Responsibility::
8. Facilitate a positive, student-centered, and professional environment among students, faculty and staff.