Student Maintenance Assistant
Grand Forks, North Dakota, United States
Federal Work Study Student Institutional StudentAdd to favoritesFavorited View favoritesSalary/Position Classification
Purpose of Position
- $14.00 Hourly, Non-Exempt (Eligible for overtime)
- 10-20 hours per week
- 100% Remote Work Availability:No
- Hybrid Work Availability:No
This is a part-time, non-benefited position. Only UND students are eligible to be hired in this position.Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform relocation and setup of office furniture and equipment.
- Perform repairs or assist in performance of more difficult repairs to buildings, such as door closures, hinges, weather stripping, and plumbing.
Must have a valid driver's license.Minimum Requirements
Must be customer service focused.
• Valid driver’s license
• Successful completion of criminal history records check
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the US and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire. This position does not support visa sponsorship for continued employment.
For full consideration, applications must be received by the closing date and include the following materials:
Please include in the application if you are currently or have in the past 12 months been employed with the University of North Dakota, the North Dakota University System or any other North Dakota State agency. If so, include which agency/department, as well as how many hours you work a week.