Assist faculty in the application of instructional design principles and educational technology to develop courses. Provide expertise to faculty to facilitate instructional initiatives.
- Provide consultation and support for faculty and staff.
- Assist in the development of training for academic software and online instruction; may conduct training.
- May present and represent University instructional designers at conferences.
- Collaborate with other instructional designers and participate in academic seminars.
- Participate and may provide leadership in the instructional designer collaborative meetings for the University of Houston System groups.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
Bachelors and 1 year experience
Requires a thorough understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of an analytical, technical or professional discipline; or the basic knowledge of more than one professional discipline. Knowledge of the discipline is normally obtained through a formal, directly job-related 4 year degree from a college or university or an equivalent in-depth specialized training program that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of one (1) year of directly job-related experience. Organization:
H0108 Computer ScienceEmployee Status:
Sep 11, 2023, 10:43:43 AM