CRM and Data AnalystAgency
Texas A&M University - CommerceDepartment
Dean of Grad Studies & ResearchProposed Minimum Salary
Commerce, TexasJob Type
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANT:
During the application process the “My Experience” page has a section provided “Attachments (Resume/CV, References, Cover letter, etc.)” to upload required documents.
Use the Upload button to add each document.
You will be able to upload up to 5 documents. Be aware that the maximum size allowed for any one document is 5MB.
All documents must be electronically submitted through the Texas A&M Online Employment Services website to be considered.
Incomplete or improperly submitted applications may be excluded from consideration.
Please provide the following documents:
Three professional references with complete contact information (Unsolicited letters of recommendation will not be considered).
Transcripts (Unofficial will be accepted with application. Official transcripts are required at time of verbal offer). If transcripts are from an international institution, it is the responsibility of the applicant to have the transcripts translated and evaluated by an approved credential evaluator.
Please do not withdraw your application in an attempt to upload a missing document. If you need assistance with this or any other matter, please contact us at HR.Hiring@tamuc.edu.
The CRM and Data Analyst is responsible for management of the graduate CRM system, gathering, compiling, analyzing, interpreting, reporting data, and identifying patterns to support the strategic planning and data–informed decision making. Assist with the development of applications, database solutions, and shared projects with the Banner Student Information System and DegreeWorks.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (15 or less):
- Manages the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the graduate CRM system in conjunction with other enrollment systems and 3rd party software solutions in support of graduate enrollment goals for the University.
- Utilizes the CRM and other enrollment systems to assess and devise statistical methods for identifying data patterns, trends in data sources in order to provide actionable insights to support recruitment strategies.
- Serves as primary point of contact for data collection and analysis.
- Liaison to the Office of Institutional Research and the Center for IT Excellence.
- Develops databases.
- Develops data reports and data dashboards within CRM, Webfocus, and DegreeWorks.
- Develops questionnaires and surveys.
- Prepares and arranges statistical tables and charts for compilation into surveys, manuals, handbooks and reports.
- Analyzes and interprets data, using statistical research programs or other methods, and makes projections based on statistical inference.
- Receives, reviews and compiles complex statistical data and edits data for accuracy and completeness.
- Assists with DegreeWorks tasks such as writing and interpreting DegreeWorks reports using university software.
- Programs, maintains, and troubleshoots academic program requirements in the degree, major, minor, program,
and concentration data into DegreeWorks including the Curriculum Planner templates and What If audits
using the SCRIBE tools and coding languages as necessary.
- Utilizes enrollment systems to assess and devise statistical methods for identifying data patterns, trends in data sources in order to provide actionable insights to support recruitment strategy.
- This job description shall include, but is not necessarily limited to, the above duties. May temporarily perform other duties assigned to maintain operations and services.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience / Knowledge / Skills: Four (4) years of related experience in a business intelligence environment with demonstrated knowledge of SQL and HTML. Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft tools and data programming. Experience working in SIS systems.
- Ability to: Multi-task and work well as part of a team. Develop knowledge of, respect for, and skills to engage with those of other cultures or backgrounds is required. Effectively translate data and business process needs between end users, systems analysts and programmers.
- Licensing/Professional Certifications: None
- Physical Requirements: None
- Other Requirements: None
PREFERRED EDUCATION / SKILLS/ EXPERIENCE:
Preferred master’s degree statics, business analytics or related field. Experience in Webfocus software. Experience in the development, maintenance, and utilization of a CRM (preferably Salesforce).
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
All positions are security-sensitive. Applicants are subject to a criminal history investigation, and employment is contingent upon the institution’s verification of credentials and/or other information required by the institution’s procedures, including the completion of the criminal history check.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.