Clinical Social Worker
- Johns Hopkins University
- Administrative Jobs
- Student Affairs, Counseling
- Employment Type
- Part Time
- Institution Type
- Four-Year Institution
Location:Johns Hopkins Intrastaff, Baltimore, MD 21201
Category:Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Johns Hopkins Intrastaff is the internal staffing agency for the Johns Hopkins Health System and partner hospitals, providing temporary support to a variety of the Johns Hopkins locations. Our employees are the strength of our service. Intrastaff is unique because it's one of the very few agencies where a person has the benefit of being a temporary employee and also feels like a member of a large organization. Working at Hopkins means joining a culturally diverse team that includes some of the best nurses, physicians and allied health professionals in the world. Directly or indirectly, you'll have exposure to cutting-edge technology and groundbreaking medical research.
Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD is hiring for a Social Worker.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
- Experience working in the psychological, social, emotional, financial and practical care domains:
- Biopsychosocial assessments
- Development of care plans and interventions based on the biopsychosocial assessment
- Care coordination and discharge planning
- Identification of regional/state/federal resources
- Working-knowledge of health insurance and financial implications of chronic illness
- Crisis counseling
- Suicide assessment
- Short-term counseling
- Family meetings
- End of life and advance care planning
- Comfort working in an oncology setting with seriously ill patients and families, comfort with terminal illness - grief and loss.
- Biopsychosocial assessments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced academic health care setting.
- Ability to learn/use telehealth systems, use of Epic (electronic health record).
- MS Social Work from an accredited school of social work.
- Must be licensed by the Maryland Board of Social Work Examiners at the LGSW level.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in providing clinical social work service, preferably, in a mental health/health care setting.
- Experience with hospital discharge planning is a requirement.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/clinical-social-worker-allied-health-clinical-professional-us-md-baltimore-johns-hop-2981-979a1/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency jeid-16f80d1f447a6c4ca679f6ca91b8fe44
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert