Administrator, Enrollment Management SystemsRequisition Number:
Success starts at Community College of Philadelphia. Innovators and difference makers work at Community College of Philadelphia. Diversity thrives at Community College of Philadelphia. We are a college that is committed to promoting a work environment that attracts and retains talented and diverse faculty and staff. We challenge each other and ourselves to achieve at the highest level while contributing to the mission of the College and the betterment of Philadelphia. We value and support an intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship. Join us and become a part of a community that has long been and will continue to be generators of generational chance in this city and beyond. Specific Responsibilities:
Community College of Philadelphia is an open-admission, associate-degree-granting institution which provides access to higher education for all who may benefit. Its programs of study in the liberal arts and sciences, career technologies, and basic academic skills provide a coherent foundation for college transfer, employment and lifelong learning. The College serves Philadelphia by preparing its students to be informed and concerned citizens, active participants in the cultural life of the city, and enabled to meet the changing needs of business, industry and the professions. To help address broad economic, cultural and political concerns in the city and beyond, the College draws together students from a wide range of ages and backgrounds and seeks to provide the programs and support they need to achieve their goals.
The Administrator, Enrollment Management Systems is responsible for the day to day support of technical and functional office operations and reports related to the administration of various Registration programs. Functioning as a ”power user” for the Banner Registration module, this position serves as the point of contact for troubleshooting operational issues reported by enrollment management staff; creates ad hoc and custom reports; publishes and/or distributes reports to appropriate areas; and tracks and creates reports on various cohorts of financial aid applicants. #ID23
- Create ad hoc and custom reports; publish and/or distribute reports to appropriate areas; track and create reports on various cohorts of financial aid applicants.
- Function as a ”power user” for the Banner enrollment related modules; serve as a point of contact for troubleshooting operational issues reported by Registration staff.
- Assist with technical and functional support for daily processing using Banner ERP, Appworx, scanning and other applications.
- Perform quality control audits of registration data elements; review and resolve data exceptions; ensure that awards in Banner are accurate and in compliance with federal and state rules and regulations and institutional policies.
- Assist with documenting project priorities, timelines and assessments, and assist with documentation of enrollment management processes.
- Adhere to FERPA regulations as they pertain to maintaining the security and confidentiality of all student records, as well as maintain the confidentiality of other documents on behalf of the work area and the College.
- Perform assigned duties in a manner consistent with the mission, goals and core values of the College.
- Maintain sensitivity, understanding and respect for a diverse academic environment, inclusive of students, faculty, and staff of varying social, economic, cultural, ideological, and ethnic backgrounds. Deliver quality customer services to both internal and external constituents in a professional, helpful and courteous manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Any and all degrees must be from a recognized institutional accreditor.
- Two (2) years relevant work experience in technology support of areas of enrollment services required. Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel required.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills in all media (phone, face to face and email) required.
- Demonstrated skills in using database reporting tools required.
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and to process high volumes of work with accuracy required.
- Ability to manage multiple, simultaneous priorities and meet deadlines required.
- Commitment to the mission of an urban community college required.
- Must excel in working as a member of a team, model exceptional service to internal and external customers and work to facilitate change.
- Experience with the Banner enrollment related modules, document imaging systems and workflow, and Appworx preferred.
“Success Starts Here” is our message to the Philadelphia community – and at Community College of Philadelphia, we recognize that our success as a college and the success of our students starts with our employees. Our employees are vital to our success. Our total compensation package includes a comprehensive offer of benefits that are unrivaled by most.
Our benefits include:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- 100% College-paid medical, dental and prescription drug for employees and all of their eligible family members
- College-paid life and disability insurance
- College closes for Winter Break the week between Christmas and New Years and for a week in March for Spring Break
- College operates on a 4-day work week during the summer months (off on Fridays)
- Most employees work from home one day each week
- Tuition remission (for classes at the College)
- Forgivable tuition loan (for classes at any accredited academic institution)
- 403(b) retirement plan with 10% College contribution
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Paid vacation plus holiday and personal time off
- Interested persons should complete an online application.
- Cover letter of interest and CV/resume REQUIRED.
- Name and contact information for three (3) references REQUIRED.
- Employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of background checks in accordance with the Pennsylvania Child Protective Services Law.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Community College of Philadelphia is an affirmative action, equal opportunity and equal access employer.
The Community College of Philadelphia is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.Salary Grade or Rank:
$47,389 - $78,192Job Posting Open Date:
11/10/2022Type of Position:
AdministratorEmployment Status :