- Lee College
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Community College
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Number: FY2300125
Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
Division: Finance & Administration
The Internal Auditor is responsible for participating in or leading complex financial, operational, and compliance audits. Plans, prioritizes, manages, and performs multiple projects and tasks. This position has high visibility and exposure and is directly accountable to the President of the college. Incumbent must be able to influence and advocate recommendations to management for the areas examined.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
To apply, please visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/lee/jobs/3711624/internal-auditor
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
The College and the Community
Established in 1934, Lee College is a comprehensive community college offering university transfer programs, career and technical education, corporate and continuing education, and academic development.
Lee College is a vibrant, continuously evolving, mid-sized institution serving an industrial community. The college is located in Baytown, Texas, approximately 30 miles east of Houston. The third largest city in the Houston metropolitan area, Baytown has a diverse population of more than 60,000. It is a prosperous community that offers a competitive cost of living, a variety of employment opportunities, and a strong tax base provided by corporations such as ExxonMobil, Chevron Phillips, and Bayer.
Lee College at a Glance
- Fifth in the U.S. for associate degrees awarded in science and technologies
- Fourth in the U.S. For associate degrees awarded to Hispanic students
- Achieving the Dream Leader college
- Ranked among top 10 percent of community colleges in the nation by the Aspen Institute for two consecutive years
- More than 130 degrees and certificates offered
- 30 student organizations in 2012-20123
- Nationally recognized honors program
- First community college in the nation to receive Kresge Foundation Grant
- 2012-2013 NJCAA Region XIV men’s basketball champs
- Clinton Climate Initiative college
- The ExxonMobil Process Technology Program
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert