Part-Time Faculty - E.K.G.
- Lee College
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Community College
Part-Time Faculty - E.K.G.
Job Type: Part-Time
Job Number: FY2300210
Location: McNair Center - Baytown, TX
Division: Provost/Academic & Student Affairs
This position is responsible for providing instruction for fast-track cross-credit healthcare classes that are designed to provide individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to obtain industry employment and related industry recognized credentials.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Will prepare assignments: This may include studying/customizing existing instructor/facilitator guides, as well as possibly developing the curriculum, uses effective adult learning techniques to accomplish stated learning objectives for a variety of learning styles, keeps current in area(s) of expertise related to continuing education assignments, will perform other job-related duties as required or needed.
Minimum Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Current EKG certification
- One (1) year of clinical experience
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends as needed.
- Teaching experience preferred
To apply, please visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/lee/jobs/3908962/part-time-faculty-e-k-g
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
The College and the Community
Established in 1934, Lee College is a comprehensive community college offering university transfer programs, career and technical education, corporate and continuing education, and academic development.
Lee College is a vibrant, continuously evolving, mid-sized institution serving an industrial community. The college is located in Baytown, Texas, approximately 30 miles east of Houston. The third largest city in the Houston metropolitan area, Baytown has a diverse population of more than 60,000. It is a prosperous community that offers a competitive cost of living, a variety of employment opportunities, and a strong tax base provided by corporations such as ExxonMobil, Chevron Phillips, and Bayer.
Lee College at a Glance
- Fifth in the U.S. for associate degrees awarded in science and technologies
- Fourth in the U.S. For associate degrees awarded to Hispanic students
- Achieving the Dream Leader college
- Ranked among top 10 percent of community colleges in the nation by the Aspen Institute for two consecutive years
- More than 130 degrees and certificates offered
- 30 student organizations in 2012-20123
- Nationally recognized honors program
- First community college in the nation to receive Kresge Foundation Grant
- 2012-2013 NJCAA Region XIV men’s basketball champs
- Clinton Climate Initiative college
- The ExxonMobil Process Technology Program
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert