- Lee College
- Administrative Jobs
- Institutional & Business Affairs, Auxiliary Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Community College
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Number: FY2300170
Location: Main Campus - Baytown, TX
Division: Finance & Administration
Starting Salary Range is $27,040 -$30,420. The initial salary offer is commensurate with education and related work experience.
Under the guidance and direction of the Executive Director and Director, the Custodian will perform routine and preventative custodial duties on all college buildings.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education, Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
To apply, please visit https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/lee/jobs/3881327/custodian
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
The College and the Community
Established in 1934, Lee College is a comprehensive community college offering university transfer programs, career and technical education, corporate and continuing education, and academic development.
Lee College is a vibrant, continuously evolving, mid-sized institution serving an industrial community. The college is located in Baytown, Texas, approximately 30 miles east of Houston. The third largest city in the Houston metropolitan area, Baytown has a diverse population of more than 60,000. It is a prosperous community that offers a competitive cost of living, a variety of employment opportunities, and a strong tax base provided by corporations such as ExxonMobil, Chevron Phillips, and Bayer.
Lee College at a Glance
- Fifth in the U.S. for associate degrees awarded in science and technologies
- Fourth in the U.S. For associate degrees awarded to Hispanic students
- Achieving the Dream Leader college
- Ranked among top 10 percent of community colleges in the nation by the Aspen Institute for two consecutive years
- More than 130 degrees and certificates offered
- 30 student organizations in 2012-20123
- Nationally recognized honors program
- First community college in the nation to receive Kresge Foundation Grant
- 2012-2013 NJCAA Region XIV men’s basketball champs
- Clinton Climate Initiative college
- The ExxonMobil Process Technology Program
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert