Advise university faculty in the application of complex instructional design principles and educational technology to develop courses. Provides expertise to facilitate instructional initiatives and supervise staff.
- Primary subject matter expert and provide consultation and support for faculty and staff.
- Troubleshoot technical and operational issues of technology-based programs.
- Develops and conducts training of faculty on new academic software and technology.
- Research and assist faculty in the development of new and innovative teaching experiences.
- Present and represent University instructional designers at conferences.
- Collaborate with and assist internal and system-wide instructional designers.
- Provide leadership in the instructional designer collaborative meetings for the University of Houston College of Nursing.
- Will require travel to UH at Katy and UH Central Campus for job related assignments.
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
Masters and 5 years experienceRequires application of advanced principles, techniques and theory in a professional discipline or a thorough general business management knowledge. Knowledge of this level is typically obtained through a directly job-related Master's degree or equivalent formal training in a recognized field of specialization that is directly related to the type of work being performed. Requires a minimum of five (5) years of directly job-related experience.Additional Job Posting Informtion:
- Department is willing to accept experience in lieu of education. May Be Eligible for Alternative Workplace Arrangements
H0586 Deans Office - CONEmployee Status:
Oct 4, 2023, 10:05:29 PM