Assistant Professor/Lecturer of Business Location:
Bainbridge, GA Regular/Temporary:
Regular Full/Part Time:
Full-Time Job ID:
Position Title: Lecturer of Business Salary and Terms:
Salary and Terms: Salary placement is based on evaluation and experience. Full-time, ten-month position.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Appointment Date: August 1, 2023.
Position Description: The Stafford School of Business at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College (ABAC) invites applications for the position as Lecturer of Business with program support responsibilities, beginning Fall 2023. This position is located at the Bainbridge instructional site. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate the potential to support the school priories–Student Experience, Innovative Teaching and Community Partnership. A successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching and advising, student engagement and success, service to the discipline, and have a strong desire to be a collegial member of ABAC.
Required Qualifications Include:
• Masters in Business Administration or related discipline from an accredited institution.
• Teaching experience at the undergraduate level.
• Knowledge of online course management systems and delivery methods.
• Knowledge of student advising and mentoring policies and practices.
• Superior written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with faculty, students, and the business community.
• A demonstrated ability to conduct scholarly research.
The Stafford School of Business values diversity among its faculty, is committed to building a strong intellectual community, and strongly encourages applications from women and minorities.
Official transcripts and three letters of reference will be required from finalist.