Course Eval & Exam Grading Admin, Learning Technology Support, Hybrid
- University of Cincinnati
- Main Campus
- Administrative Jobs
- Institutional & Business Affairs, Clerical & Administrative Support
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Four-Year Institution
Manage the university’s course evaluation and exam grading services as well as the unit’s student staff. Work closely with the academic community to deliver formative and summative course assessments.Essential Functions
- Manage the university-wide course evaluation service, which utilizes a cloud-based platform to distribute course evaluations.
- Manage the exam grading service, which utilizes proprietary scanners and software to grade Scantron (bubble sheet) exams.
- Manage a team of students who support the user communities for course evaluations and exam grading.
- Responsible for evaluating and testing software updates for UC’s course evaluation system.
- Manage the partnership with the vendor who provides UC’s course evaluation software.
- Oversee the creation and maintenance of documentation for all processes, policies, and procedures related to the course evaluation and exam grading services.
- Defines and refines support processes for the course evaluation and exam grading services.
- Lead semesterly community stakeholder meetings for the course evaluation service.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify key metrics and develop visualizations that support faculty, college/unit, and university decision making.
- Perform related duties based on departmental need. This job description can be changed at any time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or a related field.
- Six (6) years of relevant work experience and/or other specialized training can be used in lieu of education requirement.
- Two (2) years of experience managing services.
- Experience with data handling and transformation.
- Experience with online course evaluation systems or complex survey tools.
- Experience with customer service roles and/or communication roles.
- Experience with CoursEval (now Anthology Course Evaluations) strongly ideal.
- Experience with reporting environments and methodologies.
- Fluency with Windows and Macintosh operating systems (particularly Excel).
- Supervision experience, including experience managing student workers.
- Strong understanding of data handling and governance principles.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to research and solve complex issues independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate issues and resolutions to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Customer-service orientation, attention to detail, and creativity in problem solving.
- Excellent oral and written communication; presentation skills.
- Experience working in a university setting.
- Demonstrated experience in committee work and leadership.
Compensation and Benefits
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Competitive salary range of $60,000 - $67,000 dependent on the candidate's experience.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert