Executive Staff Assistant, Office of Vice President of Student Affairs
- University of Cincinnati
- Main Campus
- Administrative Jobs
- Institutional & Business Affairs, Clerical & Administrative Support, Student Affairs, Student Activities & Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Four-Year Institution
Student Affairs advocates for and meets students' diverse needs by providing innovative co-curricular experiences that enhance well-being, foster life and academic skill development, engender responsibility and grow leadership capability.Job Overview
The Office of the Vice President of Student Affairs is recruiting for a full-time Executive Staff Assistant position. Under general supervision from the Associate To, the incumbent will assist in the planning and coordination of administration and/or operational activities of substantial variety and complexity for the Student Affairs Leadership team.Essential Functions
- Gather and evaluate information and assist in determining priorities.
- Coordinate and manage administrative functions for the SA Leadership team.
- Monitor the financial status of nit programs and other budget allocations.
- Prepare Reports.
- Coordinate the use of facilities and equipment.
- Perform research concerning procedures and practices, identifying problems and recommending solutions.
- Serve as the liaison for administrator in the interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Represent administrator on committee and attend meetings on behalf of administrator.
- May coordinate personnel transactions (pcr, welcome letters, performance, deadlines, records requests, etc.).
- Receive and reconcile expenses statements.
- Review and monitor expenditures on supplies, equipment, etc.
- Perform other related duties based on SA Leadership needs.
- May work with information of confidential natures.
- Bachelor's degree with one (1) year experience; -OR- Associate's degree with three (3) years’ experience; -OR- five (5) years’ experience.
- Experience must be in high-level administrative support.
- Experience in Higher Education.
- Experience in use of a variety of technological applications (Zoom, Teams, Microsoft Suite, SurveyMonkey, Doodle, etc.).
- Interested and qualified applicants must apply online and include a cover letter of interest and a current CV/Resume to be considered for the role.
- All certifications and other documentation can be uploaded using the Additional Documents section in the application.
- Applications without a cover letter and CV/Resume will not be considered for the position.
Compensation and Benefits
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Competitive salary range of $35,568.00 - $41,500 dependent on the candidate's experience.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert