Academic Services Program Coordinator (Student Services Program Assistant 2)
- University of Connecticut
- Hartford Campus
- Administrative Jobs
- Institutional & Business Affairs, Program Administration, Technology, Analysts & Programming, Student Affairs, Student Activities & Services
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Four-Year Institution
Search #: 497084
Work type: Full-time
Location: Hartford Campus
Categories: Student Programs and Services
The Academic Services Program Coordinator oversees the academic schedule at UConn Hartford. They will also perform the large amounts of data entry and processing necessary for various scheduling and registrar functions. Incumbents in this position are expected to work with a fair amount of independence, but within the goals and objectives established by the supervisor.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three or more years of related experience.
- Demonstrated experience working in a high-volume setting.
- Demonstrated problem-solving aptitude and ability to make decisions.
- Proven organizational and planning skills, meeting deadlines, and high-level attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong and efficient computer and technical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with faculty and staff.
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to working at a large, diverse, and urban campus.
- Master’s degree.
- Four or more years of experience working in higher education.
- Experience working with PeopleSoft, EMS, Courseleaf, and/or similar scheduling software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of recordkeeping systems and ability to be precise with quantitative data.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
Employment of the successful candidate is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment criminal background check.TO APPLYPlease apply online at https://hr.uconn.edu/jobs, Staff Positions, Search #497084 to upload a resume, cover letter, and contact information for three (3) professional references. Review of applications will begin on January 20, 2023, and continue until the position is filled.
All employees are subject to adherence to the State Code of Ethics which may be found at http://www.ct.gov/ethics/site/default.asp.The University of Connecticut is committed to building and supporting a multicultural and diverse community of students, faculty and staff. The diversity of students, faculty and staff continues to increase, as does the number of honors students, valedictorians and salutatorians who consistently make UConn their top choice. More than 100 research centers and institutes serve the University’s teaching, research, diversity, and outreach missions, leading to UConn’s ranking as one of the nation’s top research universities. UConn’s faculty and staff are the critical link to fostering and expanding our vibrant, multicultural and diverse University community. As an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer, UConn encourages applications from women, veterans, people with disabilities and members of traditionally underrepresented populations.
Advertised: Jan 09 2023 Eastern Standard Time
Working at UCONN
The University of Connecticut is a national leader among public research universities, with more than 30,000 students seeking answers to critical questions in classrooms, labs, and the community. A culture of innovation drives this pursuit of knowledge throughout the University’s network of campuses. Connecticut’s commitment to higher education helps UConn attract students who thrive in the most competitive environments, as well as globally renowned faculty members. Our school pride is fueled by a history of success that has made us a standout in Division I athletics. UConn fosters a diverse and vibrant culture that meets the needs and seizes the opportunities of a dynamic global society.
9 Walters Avenue
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert