Director of Institutional Effectiveness
- Crown College
- Saint Bonifacius, Minnesota
- Administrative Jobs
- Institutional & Business Affairs, Assessment, Accreditation & Compliance, Institutional Research & Planning
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Four-Year Institution
Full-Time, On Campus
Expected Start July 1, 2023
Full-time, on-campus administrative position that guides institutional review processes related to academic programs, student learning, and unit operations. This position reports to the Vice President of Academic Affairs and works collaboratively with the Associate Vice President of Adult, On-line, and Graduate Studies and other executive leaders.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
- Oversee the Office of Institutional Effectiveness, which includes representatives from the School of Arts and Sciences and the School of On-line Studies/Graduate School.
- Develop and guide institutional assessment processes, including but limited to: leading the establishment and implementation of assessment cycles; overseeing the collection, formatting, and distribution of related assessment data to appropriate stakeholders; train faculty and staff on processes of collecting and assessing data leading to informed decision-making that benefits students and Crown College; assisting respective divisions and personnel in data review, decision-making, and reporting; convening the Assessment Committee and moderate its meetings; reporting results and recommendations to the President and other relative personnel.
- Recommend new technology to improve processes and outcomes related to institutional effectiveness.
- Teach courses related to field of expertise and based on the needs of the respective department. A typical course load is one to two classes per each regular term (fall/spring). Stay abreast of developments related to assessment and accreditation, including attendance at appropriate conferences. Contribute to the professional fields of institutional effectiveness and/or collegiate-level pedagogy
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A vibrant and growing relationship with Jesus
- Successful experience in academic assessment, including making data-informed recommendations
- Established ability to work effectively as a team member Demonstrated expertise and experience teaching courses at the college level Ability to integrate collegiate teaching and the Christian faith Strong interpersonal skills and positive energy regarding Christian higher education Demonstrated excellence in spoken, written and electronic communication skills Experience student and faculty work and reporting results promptly Agreement and personal alignment with the Crown College Statement of Faith and Community Covenant
- Master’s degree
- 5+ years of teaching and/or administrative experience at the college level
- Experience with assessment within the environment of higher education
- Experience with faculty development
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (in addition to the above minimum qualifications):
- PhD (or the equivalent) in a field of study offered by Crown College; Particularly in the field of education, business, math, or science
- 5+ years of full-time teaching experience in Christian higher education
Crown College was started as a small Bible college in Saint Paul, Minnesota in 1916. For over 100 years, Crown has focused on preparing students to live out their faith in the world. Now located 40 minutes west of the Twin Cities, we offer on-campus, online, and graduate degree programs. We have 16 NCAA Division III athletic teams, internship opportunities, and summer outreach programs around the globe. Though a lot has changed, our dedication to helping students grow in their faith has not. Our programs deeply integrate a Christian worldview into every class, helping students to become all that God desires them to be. We look forward to the next 100 years as we continue to innovate Christian higher education.
8700 College View Dr
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert