Temporary Assistant - Economic & Workforce Development Administrative Aide
- Moraine Park Technical College
- Fond du Lac, WI
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Community College
Applications are being accepted for a Temporary Assistant - Economic & Workforce Development Administrative Aide at Moraine Park Technical College, Fond du Lac Campus. This position provides administrative assistance and technical support to the Economic and Workforce Development work teams. This position reports to the Associate Dean of Credentialed Programming.
Summary of work schedule: Varies
Total hours/week: Varies, up to 37.5 hours per week
Pay rate: $19.21/hourly
- Provide welcoming environment for visitors via telephone and in person.
- Coordinate purchases for equipment, books and supplies. Sort and bundle books and supplies for distribution.
- Print and assemble the curriculum and participant materials needed for projects under the guidance of the Contract Specialists.
- Create completion certificates for training programs and support completion ceremonies/events.
- Check mail and distribute to team members.
- Research and work on special projects, as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma required. Associates Degree in a related field preferred.
- One year of related work experience to include providing administrative support to others.
- Any combination of equivalent training and experience which provides desired knowledge, skills and abilities.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert