Shuttle Drivers (Part - Time)Posting Number:
Part Time/TemporaryKey Responsibilities :
Shuttle Van Drivers are responsible for the safe, timely and professional transportation of employees, visitors, guests and students to and from various locations. Ranging from 15, 12 and 5 passenger vehicles.Position Qualifications:
• Able to work well independently with minimal supervision.
• Able to work flexible hours, including mornings, evenings and weekends,
• Greet and welcome passengers in a friendly professional welcoming manner.
• Maintain a neat and professional appearance at all times.
• Maintain operation of vehicle; fuel vehicle as needed. • Report suspected maintenance issues with vehicle to supervisor at end of shift.
• Observe and abide all Federal and State traffic regulations in the respective states in which operating.
• Observe all safety laws and ensure passengers adhere to all safety laws.
• Assist passengers with placing and securing personal belongings safely in the vehicle.
Juniata College is committed to cultivating an equity-minded and equity-engaged campus culture, one that is inclusive and supportive of its students, faculty, and staff. We believe that all members of the College community share the responsibility to engage, sustain, and leverage an interconnected learning environment in which difference is valued, equity is sought, and a sense of belonging is explicit. Juniata’s strategic mission promotes diversity in every expression, and amplifies the College’s commitment to equity, diversity, inclusion and access. We aim to evolve into a more global, equitable and ethical community, where all Juniatians live a life of inclusive belonging needed for becoming leaders who value and embrace human interconnectedness and dignity. Juniata invites and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and perspectives.…AA/EOE
Drivers must have a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 2 years and a good driving record (no major driving convictions accepted, no minor offenses within 5 years.)Supervision Required/Given:
Drivers must be at least 21 years of age to apply.
Child Abuse and Criminal Background checks and MVR will be completed.
Drivers must be flexible as, we run shuttles 7 days per week. This could include daily runs,
or monthly shuttles.
Drivers are scheduled as needed all hours are on a part-time basis.
Successful candidates must complete online safety training and pass a behind the wheel assessment.
This position reports to the Transportation Coordinator/ Supervisor.Physical Demands:
To promote and sustain the health and safety of our campus community, Juniata College strongly encourages the Covid-19 vaccine and bivalent booster for all Faculty and staff. Open Date:
07/07/2022Open Until Filled: