Work Study- OSU-OKC Spring/Summer 2023
- Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City
- 900 N. Portland Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73107 United States
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Four-Year Institution
900 N. Portland
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, 73107
United States Hiring Supervisor and Contact Info: Lynne BurgettHiring Range:
(Contingent upon available funding):9.25 - 10.00, Hourly Work Schedule:VariesJob Summary:
Will vary with each position. Positions will involve contact with students, staff, faculty and local community agencies.
Positions Available on Campus are $9.25 per hour.
Applicants hired for a "Federal Work Study Program" job, must apply for and receive financial funding for "Work Study" from "The Office of Financial Aid & Scholarships" at OSU-Oklahoma City.
- Must be able to work flexible hours to include some nights and weekends.
- Work will be performed in an office environment with a significant amount of public contact, in person, by telephone, via email, and various communication platforms.
- Duties require extended periods of sitting, talking and listening.
- Duties require extensive use of computers, telephone and other office equipment.
- Requires possible lifting of up to 25 lbs. (If an object weights more than 45 lbs., OSU-Oklahoma City requires this to be a two-person lift).
The work environment and physical demands described here arerepresentative of those required by an employee to perform the essentialfunctions of this job with or without reasonable accommodations
Oklahoma State University is a modern land-grant system that prepares students for success. Orange is the Answer. Through leadership and service, OSU improves the lives of people in Oklahoma, the nation and the world. OSU has more than 35,000 students across its five-campus system with students from all 50 states and around 120 nations. Established in 1890, OSU has graduated more than 264,000 students to serve the state of Oklahoma, the nation and the world.
Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City (OSU-OKC) is part of the modern land-grant system of Oklahoma State University. OSU-OKC is a two-year public institution, offering more than 50 degrees and certificate options. Through quality education, a supportive environment, leadership training and service opportunities, OSU-OKC trains students to work and educates them to lead. OSU-OKC graduates are found throughout the community serving as police officers, firefighters, nurses, teachers, healthcare professionals and business owners. osuokc.edu
Oklahoma State University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity/E-verify employer committed to diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Oklahoma State University campuses are tobacco and vapor-free.
900 N Portland
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert