Executive Director Business and Admin, Department of Environmental and Public Health Scienc
- University of Cincinnati
- Main Campus
- Executive Administration Jobs
- C-Level & Executive Directors
- Administrative Jobs
- Institutional & Business Affairs, Business & Financial Management
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Four-Year Institution
- Direct all business operations of the department, including but not limited to, accounting, payroll, purchasing, budgets, asset management, contract negotiations, audits, etc.
- Direct the development of business plans for new and ongoing business ventures.
- Participation and regular attendance on College of Medicine/UC Physicians committees and task forces and continuing education activities.
- Direct the long-term strategic planning process of the department to ensure financial health of the department.
- Ensure College of Medicine/UC Physicians senior management is well-informed on issues impacting the department.
- Direct the facilities management of the department, including development of new space, renovation of existing space and relocations to alternate space.
- Support the compliance activities of the department, including all research, regulatory compliance, clinical trials, billing, etc.
- Support/direct the marketing and public relations efforts of the department.
- Support the development efforts of the department.
- Support the enforcement of the corporate practice plan.
- Will provide direct and/or indirect supervision to exempt and non-exempt staff (i.e., hiring/firing, performance evaluations, disciplinary action, approve time off, etc.).
- Perform related duties based on departmental need. This job description can be changed at any time.
Bachelor's Degree in Business or related field.Required Experience
Seven (7) years of relevant work experience.Additional Qualifications Considered
- Master’s of Business Administration.
- Experience in a medical physician group, medical school, university, research organization, or healthcare organization.
- Experience with grant and contract management.
- Experience leading teams.
- Competitive salary range dependent on the candidate's experience.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
As a UC employee, and an employee of an Ohio public institution, if hired you will not contribute to the federal Social Security system, other than contributions to Medicare. Instead, UC employees have the option to contribute to a state retirement plan (OPERS, STRS) or an alternative retirement plan (ARP).
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.
SF:OMJ SF:RM SF:HEJ, SF:INS SF:HERC SF:DIV SF:LJN
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert