Admission Processing & Technical Coordinator
- Tulsa Community College
- Tulsa, OK
- Administrative Jobs
- Institutional & Business Affairs, Admissions & Enrollment
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Community College
Responsible for maintenance of the Ellucian SIS and CRM software used by the Office of Admission & Prospective Student Services. This includes the development and implementation of communication plans and application development. The coordinator provides supervision to two admission processing staff.Essential Duties
Execute development and maintenance of Student Information System tables and prospective student CRM software for which Admission and Student Prospective Services has responsibility.
Provide supervision for Admission processing staff and guidance as it pertains to the decision of admission applications
Execute communication plans developed by the Admission Leadership to notify students of their status for admission or readmission and next steps to becoming a student at TCC.
Develop reports that are shared with TCC Leadership regarding Enrollment, Admission and prospective Contacts.
Collaborate with Academic Departments and stakeholders on the use of technology to promote SEM goals and Strategic Plan.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Education, or a related field.
3 years of related work experience.
Programming or report writing experience.
Knowledge of OSHRE admission policies.
Database management experience.Preferred Qualifications
Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Education, or a related field.
Technical skills with software programs.
Building success through education
An educated, employed, and thriving community
Our Beliefs and Values
· You Belong Here — We foster a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion that welcomes and respects everyone for who they are and who they will become.
· Everyone Can Learn — We meet people where they are by creating a safe and supportive learning and working environment leading to success.
· Community Is Our Middle Name — We build community, inside and out, through collaboration, service, sustainability, and social and financial responsibility.
· Quality Education Is Affordable — We create a rigorous and engaging learning experience that provides exceptional value.
· Excellence Is Our Culture — We live out excellence at every level by embracing change, always improving, and persisting to reach our full potential.
Institutional Learning Outcomes
· Communication Skills
· Personal Responsibility
· Critical Thinking
· Social Responsibility
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert