Buros Center for Testing-1044Requisition Number:
F_220234Posting Open Date:
11/23/2022Application Review Date: (To ensure consideration, please submit all application materials before review date):
01/03/2023Open Until Filled:
YesDescription of Work:
The Buros Center for Testing in the College of Education and Human Sciences at the University of Nebraska Lincoln seeks applicants for a post-doctoral fellowship starting as soon as January 1, 2023, through June 2024. The appointment is open for the possibility of renewal depending on funding.
Responsibilities of this position may include the following:
- Assisting Psychometric Consulting with current projects for clients such as state departments of education.
- Designing and implementing research, evaluation, and analysis plans.
- Using a variety of analytic tools (e.g., Excel, SPSS, R) to conduct data analysis.
- Assisting with the development of proposals to secure new contracts.
- Collaborating with staff in Psychometric Consulting and the Buros Center.
Candidates should be willing to work on various tasks and projects and be willing to learn and use different methods and analytic approaches responding to diverse client needs.
As an EO/AA employer, the University of Nebraska considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation. See https://www.unl.edu/equity/notice-nondiscrimination
.Minimum Required Qualifications:
How to Apply:
- PhD in Psychometrics, Measurement, Educational or Industrial/Organizational (I/O) Psychology, or related field.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and collaboratively as a team member.
- Experience using statistics/measurement tools and software (e.g., Excel, SPSS, R).
Click “Apply for this job,” complete the Faculty/Academic Administrative Information Form and attach the following documents:
- Letter of application with a brief narrative addressing the qualifications for the position.
- Curriculum vita.
- Contact information for three professional references.
For additional questions, please contact the Search Committee Chair, Dr. Maria Oliveri, at [email protected]
.For questions or accommodations related to this position contact:
Dr. Maria Oliveri, Search Committee ChairJob Category (old):
Faculty Non-Tenure LeadingJob Type:
Full-TimePosition funded by grant or other form of temporary funding?:
YesPlanned Hire Date: