Experienced RN - Emergency Department - Nights - 24 hrs / week Requisition #:
Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD 21201 Category:
Night ShiftWork Week:
Limited (20 - 29)Weekend Work Required:
Aug. 5, 2022
Work at the Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center in the Level II Trauma Center ED where the Region's only Burn Center is located. 1 year of acute care RN experience required.Shifts:
Nights - 24 hours per weekQualifications:
Benefits for you and your family:
- Current Maryland or Compact RN license
- CPR certification - AHA, Red Cross, or Military Training Network accepted
- Associate degree in nursing required, BSN preferred or enrolled in first BSN course within 18 months of hire and BSN completed within 4 years of hire
- Previous RN experience required
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Employee tuition reimbursement
- Dependent tuition reimbursement
- Clinical ladder
Applicants who require sponsorship will not be considered for this position.
COVID-19 vaccination required
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are drug-free workplace employers.
To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/experienced-rn-emergency-department-nights-24-hrs-week-nursing-johns-hopkins-bayview-med-567343-cdcb3/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency