Title: Adjunct Faculty - Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Job no: 492558
Location: Harrisburg Campus
Hiring Range: Varies
This position will remain open until filled.
Job Summary: Adjunct faculty -DMS lab -are part-time faculty to provide hands-on scanning instruction in the DMS lab- at the Harrisburg Campus-Blocker 103 on a semester basis.
Associate degree in diagnostic medical sonography or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully complete the job duties. Must have a current Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) credential and practicing as an RDMS for a minimum of two years. Must have a current Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) and practicing as an RVT for a minimum of two years.
Licensing Requirements: Must have a current Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) credential through the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography and must be certified in Abdomen and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Must have a current Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) credential through the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography and must be certified in Vascular.
Hiring Range: Varies
- Current Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) credential and practicing as an RDMS for more than five years.
- Current Registered Vascular Technologist (RVT) and practicing an RVT for more than five years.
- Previous experience as a sonography lab or clinical instructor providing hands-on scanning instruction.
Job Type: Adjunct (temporary)
If part-time, hours per week: varies
About Us: www.hacc.edu
Our Purpose: Learning for all; learning for life.
Our Diversity Statement: As an institution of higher education, HACC recognizes its responsibility to maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
HACC embraces, supports, and actively pursues a policy of inclusiveness that reflects and appreciates the diversity of the community it serves and the world in which we live.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC’s commitment to open access to education, diversity, cultural sensitivity, and equal opportunity in employment. This commitment serves to promote a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect, and cultural competence.
Our Core Values:
- We set high goals and achieve them.
- We consistently perform above our own and others’ expectations.
- We provide exceptional service to all.
- We challenge the status quo.
- We continually strive to develop new and creative approaches to the education and training needs of our communities.
- We promote respect, collegiality, diversity and empathy in all we say and do.
- We nurture awareness and cultural sensitivity to create a climate of trust.
- We create a learning environment that appreciates diversity.
- We respect the shared governance decision-making process.
- We behave in a manner consistent with our core values.
- We are honest, open, and truthful in our statements and actions.
- We provide the most accurate information available in all communication.
Advertised: Nov 14, 2022 Eastern Standard Time