Adjunct Faculty, Architecture Location:
Wolfson Campus Regular/Temporary:
Temporary Full/Part Time:
Part-Time Job ID:
FAC - Part-Time Faculty, Credit Classes
$53.30 - Base Rate
Posted on an Ongoing Basis
Exempt - Not Eligible for Overtime Compensation
First Review Date
November 10, 2022Job Summary
This faculty member teaches Architecture courses.
Courses may be taught in an array of teaching modalities: MDC In-Person, MDC Live (Learning Interactively in a Virtual Environment), MDC Online (online delivery) and Blended Classes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaches lecture and studio courses
- Participates in curriculum development and revision
- Recruits, advises and evaluates students
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Master’s degree in Architecture; or Master’s degree with 18 graduate semester hours in Architecture.
- Abilty to provide both theoretical and hands on instruction in the classroom
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Abilty to work work mornings, evenings, and weekends
- Ability to work well in a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural environment with students, faculty and staff
- Teaching experience at college or community college level preferred
- For best consideration, upload your unofficial transcripts along with cover letter and resume. Please redact any personal information; (i.e. date of birth and social security number)
- If submitted application is over 6 months old, you will need to reapply
The final candidate is to successfully complete a background screening and reference check process.