Lecturer in Economics - Stafford School of Business
- Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
- Bainbridge, GA
- Faculty Jobs
- Professional Fields, Business & Management, Science & Technology, Agricultural Science & Extension, Social Sciences, Economics
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Institution Type
- Community College
Location: Bainbridge, GA
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Job ID: 251126
Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College
Lecturer in Economics.
Salary and Terms: Full-time, ten-month non-tenure track position. Salary placement is based on evaluation and experience.
Application Deadline: Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Appointment Date: January 1, 2023.
The Stafford School of Business at Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College is seeking a Lecturer in Business starting January 2023, for the Bainbridge instructional site, and online instruction. This person will be responsible for teaching undergraduate courses in economics and business statistics primarily through the online format.
The faculty in this position will also be expected to engage in continuing preparation and study, contribute to the development of our student's growth, and serve the College and community.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to excellence in teaching, service, and have a strong desire to be a collegial member of Abraham Baldwin Agricultural College.
Required Qualifications Include:
- Minimum of a master’s in economics or a related field from an accredited institution
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn, online course delivery methods and teaching at the undergraduate level is preferred.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with faculty, staff, students, and business/community groups.
Official transcripts and three letters of reference will be required from finalist. Additional information and to apply please visit https://link.abac.edu/CAREERS
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert