Applications are being accepted for a limited term (six months) Program to Program Grant Specialist at Moraine Park Technical College, Fond du Lac Campus. This position supports the development and implementation of articulation agreements between the college and other academic institutions to support the Program to Program Grant initiatives and activities. This limited term position is funded through the Wisconsin Technical College System Leadership Program to Program grant through June 30, 2023.
Summary of Work Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (Hours will typically fall within the core business day. Flexibility required for some events.)
Total Hours/Week: 25-40 hours per week, flexibility allowed, reduced schedule in June.
Hiring range: $21.52 - $25.32
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled; however, initial review of applicants will take place November 7, 2022.
Beginning: January 3, 2023.
- Support grant activities such as report writing, data collection and submission, project management, reconciliation, and project closure to ensure the college’s compliance with the grant. Facilitate a collaborative, campus-wide approach for the initiatives included in the Program to Program Grant.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the college community, employers, transfer colleges, K12 school districts, and other partners. Serve as a liaison in collaboration with the Dean of Applied Technology and Trades, to support the Program to Program Grant.
- Conduct audits of existing articulation agreements. Coordinate updates and revisions of existing agreements. Identify opportunities for future articulations
- Assist with post-award dissemination of materials and coordination of grant-related activities workshops and events.
- Seek input from internal and external partners to ensure articulation agreements are relevant, current, consistent, and congruent with curricular standards and grant expectations. Provide input to the Dean of Applied Technology and Trades related to the development of new and revision of existing articulation agreements.
- Develops publications and promotional materials regarding articulation agreements, transfer courses with transfer educational institutions, and events.
- Assist in the coordination of data collection and submission of reports to assure project accountability.
- Assist in the drafting of articulation agreements.
- Set up and maintain accurate, up-to-date files and documents in electronic repositories. Work with Credit for Prior Learning Specialist to update articulation files.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in a business, communications, or administrative professional.
- Two years’ related work experience. Experience working with federal and/or state grants is preferred.
- Any combination of equivalent training and experience which provides desired knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Understanding of higher education operations including curricular standards and articulation agreements.
- Extensive and demonstrated knowledge and ability in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to compile data for reports and to compose appropriate correspondence.
- Demonstrated ability to set up and maintain accurate, up-to-date files and records.
- Willingness to take initiative, work independently and make decisions with minimal direction.
- Must demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize projects with routine assignments.
- Project management experience, including management of multiple projects simultaneously. Demonstrated success coordinating or leading past projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to interact with internal and external individuals and groups to achieve optimal results.
- Demonstrated success in a team environment. Ability to work collaboratively to plan and coordinate services and design and implement programs and events.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse populations by promoting and maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is respectful and accepting of diversity.