Location, Job Title, Benefits
Rocky Vista University in Parker, CO has an opening for a
Marketing Coordinator (Full-Time)
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a resume/cover letter and salary requirements.
$18.94-$23.65 + per year the posted salary range represents the minimum to the midpoint within RVU’s compensation plan. RVU’s full compensation structure provides a minimum to a maximum range. The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge, experience, education, and credentials.
RVU offers a full benefits package that includes Health, Dental and Vision insurance, along with 2 weeks accrued paid vacation days per year, 12 accrued sick days per year, personal days, 13 ½ paid holidays and 401(K) match up to 7% based on employee’s contribution. A hybrid work model with remote flexibility is also available for eligible positions.
Commitment to Inclusive Excellence: We are Rocky Vista University (RVU), a diverse, equitable, and inclusive healthcare education university that recognizes, values, and respects the commonalities and differences reflected in our students, staff, faculty, and alumni. We strive to be compassionate healthcare educators and practitioners who embrace and champion diversity, equity, and inclusion.
RVU is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This position will be responsible for assisting the department Vice President and Director of Marketing in the development and implementation of an effective marketing and communications program to achieve the mission of the College and University.
Essential Job Functions
- Serves as a member of the Marketing Team.
- Serves as university photographer for CO campus.
- Responsible for writing and distributing press releases. Oversees Home Town News program.
- Reviews, updates and maintains social media sites and blog.
- Maintains experts list and student directory and updates as necessary.
- Updates university website as requested by the Marketing Director.
- Researches and writes articles for the Vista View Newsletter.
- Searches for and sends news and announcements to RVU community regularly.
- Provides graphic design services for the university.
- Represents university at community events as requested.
- Works with purchasing to obtain quotes on projects and place orders.
- Maintains contact list for local and national media.
- Approves student apparel and fliers.
Marginal Job Functions
- Assist administration, faculty and staff in special projects.
- Supports and attends activities of all areas of Marketing department with duties as assigned including but not limited to community and campus events.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated commitment to valuing equity, diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- Knowledge of graphic design software including Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with photography in a professional setting
- Ability to represent the department and the university in a professional manner.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive applicant/student customer service attitude.
- Ability to work with confidential material with an attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize a large workload, and problem solve innovatively
- Demonstrate strong computer skills
- Demonstrate time management skill and meet deadlines.
- Motivated and self-directed
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years Previous marketing experience
Final applicant will be required to pass background check and drug screening.
Qualified applicants will be contacted. There may be an additional video interview for you to complete. Please watch your email including spam and promotions folder.
Rocky Vista University, on the recommendation of the COVID-19 Response Team (CRT), implemented a mandatory vaccination policy for all employees and students effective July 1, 2021. Appropriate exemptions may be considered, and individual state laws may apply.
Rocky Vista University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary. The following are essential abilities and physical requirements for all positions at the University.
- Ability to orally communicate effectively with others;
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, using the English language;
- Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and supervisory staffs at all levels;
- May be exposed to short, intermittent, and/or prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing in performance of job duties;
- May be required to accomplish job duties using various types of equipment/supplies to include, but not limited to, pens, pencils, calculators, computer keyboards, telephone, etc.;
- May be required to transport oneself to other campus offices, conference rooms, and on occasion, to off-campus sites to attend meetings, conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.