Instructor – Clinical Advanced Practice Provider (APP) - 26900 Faculty Description University of Colorado | CU Anschutz Medical Campus School of Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, Section of Developmental Pediatrics Instructor – Clinical Advanced Practice Provider (APP) Position #00630404– Requisition #26900
* Applications are accepted electronically ONLY at www.cu.edu/cu-careers
The University of Colorado has a requirement for COVID-19 vaccinations and full completion thereof by 9/1/21 or upon start date. Information regarding this requirement, and exemptions can be found at:
Exemptions vary by campus location/department.
Anschutz Campus – Exemptions are allowed for medical or religious reasons. Denver Campus - Exemptions are allowed for medical, religious, or personal reasons. Consolidated/Central Services Administration – Will follow Anschutz policy on exemptions.
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus seeks individuals with demonstrated commitment to creating an inclusive learning and working environment. We value the ability to engage effectively with students, faculty and staff of diverse backgrounds. Department of Pediatrics, Section of Developmental Pediatrics has an opening for a full-time Instructor – Clinical Advanced Practice Provider (APP) position. Nature of Work:
Clinical care of children and adolescents with developmental pediatric disorders including autism, developmental delays in outpatient/inpatient settings.
The University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus is a world-class medical destination at the forefront of transformative science, medicine, education and patient care. The campus encompasses the University of Colorado health professional schools, more than 60 centers and institutes, and two nationally ranked independent hospitals - UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital
and Children's Hospital Colorado
- that treat more than two million adult and pediatric patients each year. Innovative, interconnected and highly collaborative, the University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus delivers life-changing treatments, patient care and professional training and conducts world-renowned research fueled by over $650 million in research grants. For more information, visit www.cuanschutz.edu
. Position Emphasis:
The duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Primary responsibility for the diagnosis and management of children and adolescents with a variety of acute and chronic medical and behavioral issues in children with developmental conditions including autism, developmental delays, and intellectual disability at our outpatient clinic or Network of Care locations.
- Serve as a member of an interdisciplinary team providing evaluation of children and adolescents with developmental concerns.
- Serve as a member of an interdisciplinary team providing evaluation and management of children and adolescents with developmental conditions who have co-occurring sleep and toileting problems.
- Provide clinical supervision for advanced practice nursing, physician assistant and/or medical students.
PLEASE NOTE: Candidates will be responsible for travel expenses related to the interview process and any relocation expenses, if applicable. Salary and Benefits:
The salary range for this position has been established at $95,000 to $115,000.
The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, internal equity, experience, education, specialty and training.
The above salary range (or hiring range
) represents the University's good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting.
Your total compensation goes beyond the number on your paycheck. The University of Colorado provides generous leave, health plans and retirement contributions that add to your bottom line.
Total Compensation Calculator: http://www.cu.edu/node/153125 Diversity and Equity:
The University will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout the employment application process. To request an accommodation pursuant to the Americans with Disabilities Act, please contact the Human Resources ADA Coordinator at [email protected]
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is committed to recruiting and supporting a diverse student body, faculty and administrative staff. The university strives to promote a culture of inclusiveness, respect, communication and understanding. We encourage applications from women, ethnic minorities, persons with disabilities, persons within the LGBTQ+ community, and all veterans. The University of Colorado is committed to diversity and equality in education and employment.
The University of Colorado Denver | Anschutz Medical Campus is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our faculty, staff, students and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees. Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
Applicants must meet minimum qualifications at the time of hire. Conditions of Employment
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master's or Doctoral degree in nursing or physician assistant (MPAS).
- Eligible for licensure in Colorado as an Advance Practice Nurse (FNP, PNP) or Physician Assistant (PA).
- Must successfully pass a drug test through Children's Hospital Colorado.
- Must be willing and able to pass a national criminal background check.
- 1-2 years of nursing or advanced practice experience in developmental pediatrics.
- Prescriptive authority in Colorado.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Strong communication skills.
- Broad knowledge and clinical skills in child development.
- Commitment to Patient Safety, Quality Care, Communication, and Customer Service.
Special Instructions to Applicants: Applications are accepted electronically ONLY at www.cu.edu/cu-careers, refer to requisition 26900. Application deadline is as soon as possible. Questions should be directed to: Jennifer Keane at [email protected]
. Application Materials Required: Cover Letter, Resume/CV, List of References Application Materials Instructions: Required Application Materials: To apply, please visit: http://www.cu.edu/cu-careers
and attach: 1. A letter of application which specifically addresses the job requirements and outlines qualifications 2. A current CV/resume 3. List of five professional references (we will notify you prior to contacting both on and off-list references) Please be advised that the University does check references as part of the employment process. Please do not submit any of your application material (via email) to the job posting contact. Job Category
: Faculty Primary Location
: Aurora Department: U0001 -- DENVER & ANSCHUTZ MED CAMPUS - 21457 - SOM-PEDS DEV PEDS-GENOPS Schedule
: Full-time Posting Date
: Aug 3, 2022 Unposting Date
: Ongoing Posting Contact Name: Jennifer Keane Posting Contact Email: [email protected]
Position Number: 00630404
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency