Position Title: Administrative Support Specialist
Requisition Number: req2965
Compensation: 15.25 - 18.91
Job Grade: NE13
Employment Type: Regular Full-Time
Compensation Type: Non-Exempt (Hourly)
Campus Location: Workforce Training Center
Additional Comments to Applicants:
As a condition of employment CNM requires all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than October 1, 2021. All students, faculty and staff must provide documentation of full vaccination using a vaccine authorized by FDA License or under an FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). All documentation to verify vaccination or exemptions must be provided. Under general supervision provides administrative support to the Executive Assistant for the CEO of Ingenuity. This position serve as the first line of communication for staff and visitors, in person and on the telephone, provides general information and assistance. Ability to prioritize and assign work, adapt to changes in work situations and priorities, work independently, work under pressure and meet schedules and deadlines of the work unit.
This is a benefits eligible position. CNM offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental, vision, long-term disability, and life insurance as well as pension and retirement plans. CNM also offers generous educational benefits to employees, their spouse/domestic partner, and dependent children.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Serves as the first contact for various college schools or departments and coordinates the daily activity of the front desk.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and directs prospective students and visitors, routes phone calls, and schedules appointments
- Receives, Opens, sorts, and distributes mail
- Establishes and maintains record keeping system for assigned area
- Monitors, tracks and reconciles various department projects
- Maintains key inventory, which includes updating databases; issuing and collecting keys; and, assigning door codes
- Maintains voicemail numbers, faculty mailboxes, and office hour spreadsheets
- Produces division calendar each semester and disseminates information as directed
- Assigns part-time and full-time faculty offices for designated campus
- Performs word processing tasks generating business correspondence, forms, tables, labels, flyers, signs and posters
- Provides back-up coverage for other office administrative staff
- Enforces rules and regulations as appropriate and will reach out to subject matter experts from varied departments as needed
- May be responsible to ensure completeness and accuracy of event logistics, layout, documentation, communications, information, display and arrangement of events
- Performs other related duties of a similar nature and level as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- One (1) year of related experience
- Previous experience using technology to organize multiple and varied work assignments with great attention to detail
•Previous experience with Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
•Previous experience with Applicant Tracking Systems.
•Previous experience recruiting using various social media platforms.
•Previous experience in Higher Education.
•Previous experience representing an employer at various community events and job fairs .
Additional Comments to Applicants:
This posting is to fill both a regular full time position and a limited-term position, funded through 03/31/2023. An applicants preference will be discussed at time of interview. Only Complete Applications will be reviewed. A complete application consists of a Resume, Cover Letter, and Transcripts (Official or Unofficial) if applicable as stated in the minimums. Official transcripts are required at the time of hire. As a condition of employment CNM requires all students, faculty, and staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 no later than October 1, 2021. All students, faculty, and staff must provide documentation of full vaccination using a vaccine authorized by FDA License or under an FDA Emergency Use Authorization (EUA). All documentation to verify vaccination or exemptions must be provided.