If you have a passion for learning and want to help students succeed and be a part of something bigger, join Kutztown University’s Information Technology Department!
As a systems analyst, you will work across numerous departments with all types of people. The exposure to new situations and responsibilities will hone abilities you might not have realized you had. You can make a difference to a student's life. In fact, you will be able to see your work in action by simply walking around the campus. This position is potentially eligible for up to 2 days per week remote work.
The System Analyst is responsible for application development and support of the university’s purchased and internally developed applications.
You may manage and lead medium sized software development projects and coordinate project efforts within the Software Development and Systems Administration areas.
Be an integral part of the team to advise management and functional stakeholders on technical design for Kutztown University applications, impacting Financial Aid, Student records, Admissions/Recruitment and Student Financials. As a system analyst, you will be using modern technologies to support the implementation of new solutions or applications. You will also provide all necessary reporting integrating data from multiple systems to support Kutztown University’s business offices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field or 5 years’ experience in a software development role or equivalent experience/education
- 1 – 3 years of programming experience in Java or .Net or equivalent experience/education
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, accurate attention to details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to share technical knowledge and create self-help documentation for a wide range of constituents who have a wide range of technical expertise to assist clients in learning how best to use technology
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with business offices
- Experience in Higher Education
- Peoplesoft Student Information Systems or Ellucian Student Information Systems
- Experience with integration tools such as Integration broker, Ethos or Data Connect
Applications & Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled, however; to ensure full consideration, application materials should be received no later than close of day on October 23, 2022.
All applications for this position must be submitted via our online application/resume system ONLY. Please do not fax, mail, or e-mail any documentation.
The anticipated starting salary for this position is between $58,016- $75,000, commensurate with skills and experience.
Successful interview, reference checks, background clearances (PA Criminal, Child Abuse Clearance & FBI Clearance), and demonstration of ability are requisite qualifications for all positions.
The University is very interested in hiring employees who have had extensive experience with diverse populations. Kutztown University is an AA/EOE/member of the PA State System of Higher Education and actively solicits applications from women and minority candidates.
Kutztown University does not discriminate in employment or educational opportunities on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status. To discuss a complaint of discrimination, please contact the University's Title IX Coordinator located in the Office of Social Equity, Old Main A-Wing, Room 02, by phone at 610-683-4700 or by e-mail at [email protected] or the Office for Civil Rights located in the Lyndon Baines Johnson Department of Education Bldg., 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20202-1100, by phone at 800-421-3481 (TDD: 800-877-8339), by fax at 202-453-6012, or by e-mail at [email protected]