ACERM Bus Proc & Sys Integrator Location:
Augusta University Regular/Temporary:
Regular Full/Part Time:
Full-Time Job ID:
Job Summary This role serves as a facilitator and liaison between the ACERM Division, IT and other departments that perform activities, or produce data or other work product, critical to the successful implementation of assurance functions throughout and across the Enterprise. This individual functions as a technical/business analyst who coordinates with management and key personnel to achieve optimal alignment and configuration of personnel, procedures, information systems/IT platforms and data, in order to realize maximum return on resource investment and minimize and mitigate risks to the Enterprise and its various components. Collects, cleanses and analyzes available operational data and converts that data into useable information that can effectively apprise management and leadership of organizational performance and facilitate informed decision making when prioritizing initiatives and allocating resources. This individual focuses on streamlining application/procedural workflows to ensure process effectiveness and promote automation of manual tasks, rather than modifying the technical aspects of IT systems. Analyzes data and information available to the Division to identify and eliminate duplicative procedures and systems that result in waste, unnecessary manual intervention and inconsistency of processes. This individual will work to expand usage and enhance value realized through interfaced systems to include other areas of the organization and an ACERM governance, risk management and control integration system. Provides documentation and training on the ACERM portfolio of systems. The successful candidate will support the identification, management and support for all processes, procedures, and interfaces required in the ACERM production environments to include: employee screening/monitoring, policy management, incident management, compliance training, enterprise risk management, Title IX case management, internal audit activities, privacy and security incident management, conduct of investigations, conflict of interest management/mitigation, regulatory monitoring activities, and creation and reporting of ACERM program metrics. The Business Process and Systems Integrator will collaborate with all areas of ACERM, HR, IT and IT Security, Patient Safety, Privacy, Title IX, USG team members and provide support to directors and staff to ensure ACERM departmental effectiveness and efficiency. The Business Process and Systems Integrator will report to the VP-ACERM.Responsibilities Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and maintain the AU Audit, Ethics, Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management data requirements, data governance plans, and access controls. Requires knowledge of integrated Information stems.
- Overseeing and driving implementation of approved process improvements. Manage deadlines and push the team to ensure timely delivery of high potential/high payback projects. Uses judgement to make critical decisions to ensure delivery of timely, high quality project results.
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to think strategically and tactically, as well as ability to plan and coordinate work independently. Host problem solving and collaboration meetings with executive leadership, team members and managers. Provide feedback, advice, project updates and encouragement to team members, collaborators, and colleagues. Effectively coordinate with vendors and suppliers as needed to achieve desired results.
- Works under tight deadlines, limited supervision and high precision to deliver high payback, critical processes and systems that are aligned to effectively monitor and share critical data and information and promote optimal performance and compliance at the divisional/departmental, employee, faculty and staff level across the enterprise. Requires thorough knowledge of Augusta University and Augusta University Health System policies and procedures as well as USG rules and regulations.
- Team player who maintains collaborative relationships with executives and key constituents across the Enterprise, including but not limited to: legal counsel, financial management, Registrar's office, Human Resources (HR), Athletics, Information Services (IS), Office of Human Protections, Institutional Review Board(s), Student Health, and other business units to effectively minimize regulatory and operational compliance risks in these important areas.
- Respond quickly and accurately to concerns and/or information requests initiated externally by state and/or federal governmental agencies, as well as non-governmental agencies, such as 3rd-party payers.
- Perform all other job-related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications MBA or Master's degree from an accredited college or university in statistics, data analytics, or related field preferred. OR Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and five or more years experience in project management, systems administration/integration, data integrity/analytics or related field.Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Knowledge of integrated Information systems and/or process design and engineering. Knowledge of the principles, policies, and techniques of educational administration; thorough knowledge of University policies and procedures related to Augusta University, thorough knowledge of USG rules and regulations preferred.Strong problem-solving skills; ability to plan and coordinate work independently.Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications and presentation skills.Ability to maintain confidentialityDetail-orientedProficient in Microsoft Office and other computer software/databasesShift/Salary/Benefits Shift: Days; Monday - Friday (work outside of the normal business hours will likely be required of an employee in an exempt level position) Salary to be commensurate with qualifications of selected candidate within the established range (generally minimum-midpoint) of the position Recruitment Period: 8/22/22 - Until Filled Augusta University offers a variety of benefits to full-time benefits-eligible employees and some of our half-time (or more) employees. Benefits that may be elected could include health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, Teachers Retirement System (or Optimal Requirement Retirement), as well as earned vacation time, sick leave, and 13 paid holidays. Also, our full-time employees who have been employed with us successfully for more than 6 months can be considered for the Tuition Assistance Program. Consider applying with us today!Conditions of Employment All candidates are required to successfully pass a Background Check review prior to starting with Augusta University.All employees are responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, availability, and integrity of sensitive [patient, student, employee, financial, business, etc.] information by exercising sound judgment and adhering to cybersecurity and privacy policies during the course of their employment and beyond.Credit Check This position will require the acquisition of a P-Card and/or handle cash, credit or other sensitive information and will require a satisfactory Consumer Credit check as a condition of employment.Equal Employment Opportunity Augusta University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer welcoming applicants from underrepresented groups, including individuals with disabilities and veterans.Other Information This position is also responsible for promoting a customer friendly environment and providing superior service to our patients, students, faculty, and employees. “Augusta University is a patient-and family-centered care institution, where employees partner everyday with patients and families for success.”Augusta University is a tobacco free environment and the use of any tobacco products on any part of the campus, both inside and outside, is strictly prohibited.