Senior Graphic Designer:
Boston University's Creative Services division is looking for a talented, smart, and savvy Senior Graphic Designer to be an integral part of our award-winning creative team of marketing writers, editors, and designers. You would be responsible for taking a leadership role in conceptualizing and designing the University’s top communications and marketing initiatives.
If you have an eye for concepting and designing high-quality, visually compelling print and digital materials, and have solid experience with InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, we want to hear from you!
About Boston University Marketing & Communications:
So what can you expect from us? We’re a fun-loving yet dedicated group that gets excited and inspired by all the cool stuff happening in the labs and classrooms across the University. National awards line our walls, but that’s not what drives us. We’re simply motivated by telling the best story we can for our clients. Our creative standards are as high as any top-tier agency, yet we take the work-life balance seriously.
This position is eligible for a hybrid work environment. We want you to grow, not burn out. Boston University offers a generous benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, tuition remission, paid time off, and so much more!
Visit our sites below to learn more about us. We will also have lots of award-winning print, branding, and environmental work to share with you. Marketing & Communications at Boston University values intellectual, cultural, and social diversity among its staff and students. We remain steadfast in our dedication to building a team that is inclusive and equitable and a place where all constituents can thrive.
- BFA or equivalent experience with 5-8 years’ professional experience as a graphic designer.
- Knowledge of marketing communications principles and print production processes.
- Solid experience in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects under deadline pressure with grace and good humor.
- Stays abreast of state-of-the-art design techniques and technologies.
- A link to a portfolio is required for consideration.