Grants Development Administrator (Reg FT)
Grants Development Administrator (Reg FT)Department:
Sponsored Programs & ResearchCampus:
Office of College ServicesAdditional Information:
This position will remain open until filled. However, in order to ensure consideration for an interview, please submit your completed application, cover letter and resume by no later than September 9, 2022. The College cannot guarantee that application materials received after this date will be considered or reviewed.Benefits:
CCAC offers an exceptional benefits package. Highlights include an excellent health plan with very low out-of-pocket expense network option, generous time off and holiday pay, a 403b retirement plan with up to 10% employer match or other options through the State's retirement defined benefit pension system, free employee parking, public service (student) loan forgiveness eligible employer, and employer paid benefits including group life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts.Salary Grade:
Admin 14 - $52,697Job Category:
Regular Full-TimeJob Slot:
5795Job Open Date:
8/12/2022Job Close Date: General Summary:
Responsible for writing and leading in the development of grant proposals for submission to local, state, and federal funding agencies to secure program funding.Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in communications, higher education administration, business administration, liberal arts or related field and a minimum of four years of grant writing experience as primary grant writer for federal, state and local government, foundation and corporate grants with demonstrable success; prior experience in higher education, specifically in community colleges preferred. Exceptional writing, analytical and research skills are required as well as the ability to handle multiple high priority activities simultaneously, managing time and organizing tasks with great attention to detail.Job Duties:
- Responsible for the writing and development of a significant number of grant proposals for the college.
- Develops proposals that meet the needs of CCAC students, the objectives of the college and are properly aligned with the strategic plan of the college.
- Assists in the grant submission process including interpretation of guideline to facilitate successful completion and compliance. Advise faculty and departmental staff in the preparation and processing of grant applications.
- Prepare budget detail for grant applications and renewals. Ensure that all project cots are accounted for, including college cost sharing or other third party cost sharing.
- Works with faculty and administration throughout the college to secure their input, support and feedback on grant proposals.
- Assists in the development and of new and maintenance of current partnerships with internal and external constituents to determine viability of grant proposals and submissions including obtaining grant letters for support and memoranda of agreement. Researches and assists in selection of and contact with external partners to support grant requests.
- Participate in group meetings with CCAC faculty, 1s and staff on grant development projects.
- Distribute funding opportunity announcement to faculty for potential grant submissions.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise in federal, state, local and other agency regulations and policies to assure compliance.
- Collects and evaluates data such as surveys, focus groups and demographic data for grant submission, implementation and reporting. Collaborate with Institutional Research on collecting data for grant submission.
- Develop and present training sessions for principal investigators/project directors and administrative staff, in collaboration with the Director of Contracts and Grants.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
Current criminal record/child abuse clearances will be required if offered the position and in order to be employed at the College. The three clearances are Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance, Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Records Check, and Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) Criminal Background Check. The College has provided instructions on how to obtain these clearances and are available here
Effective November 1, 2021, as a condition of employment, all new employees of Community College of Allegheny County must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide proof of their vaccination or have received an approved exemption to be an employee. Prospective employees who are offered a position can request an exemption from this vaccine requirement for religious or documented medical reasons. Exemption requests will be reviewed for approval on a case-by-case basis by the Office of Human Resources.
To view the full job posting and apply for this position, go to: https://ccac.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=1148
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency