If you currently have a job on campus, please use the internal job board
.NOTE: You can only have 5 open student applications at a time.
The Religious Freedom Human Dignity Student Fellows will help to define, manage and advance the Political Science Programs, Religious Freedom- Human Dignity Initiative. The Student Fellows will coordinate with Religious Freedom Organizations, conference, curricula, material and help plan and support activities that can raise religious freedom awareness through the wider campus community.
- Attend all mandatory student employee trainings and orientations held on a college and department level.
- Write and submit weekly reports to all Advisory Boards via email including your assigned supervisor
- Prepare for conferences by completing the assigned tasks and paperwork required (professional resume, cover letter, research, summaries, projects, etc.)
- Complete assigned RFHD Initiative canvas course and other online trainings and certifications that are assigned
- Follow all Human Resources, Employment, Department and Faculty policies and procedures
- Enroll in supplemental courses that is required
- Complete all assigned readings, videos, recordings and other foundational material
- Create content, summary reports and independent research and projects
- Assist in planning and executing retreats, forums, activities, meetings, conferences and any other events
- Assist Advisory Board with any other tasks
- Obtain materials needed for forums, conferences, meetings, and any other events
- Take attendance and notes for all meetings and events
Upper-Division Courses Completed
6 Months of Directly Relevant Experience
Typical classroom environment