Current UC employees must apply internally via SuccessFactors > http://bit.ly/UCEMPL
Founded in 1819, the University of Cincinnati puts education into action, ranking among the nation’s best urban public research universities. Home to more than 47,000 students, 10,500 faculty and staff and 330,000 alumni, UC combines a Top 35 research university with a physical setting The New York Times calls “the most ambitious campus design program in the country.” With the launch of Next Lives Here, the Cincinnati Innovation District, a $100 million JobsOhio investment, worldwide leadership in cooperative education, a dynamic academic health center and entry into the Big 12 athletic conference, UC’s momentum has never been stronger. UC’s annual budget tops $1.6 billion and its endowment totals $1.8 billion. At UC, today’s possibilities spark tomorrow’s reality.
Lindner Center of HOPE is a nationally renowned psychiatric center of excellence located in Mason, Ohio, committed to providing state of the science treatment to patients at all levels of care.
We continue to expand our services and are looking for a highly skilled child/adolescent/adult psychiatrist with experience treating eating disorders across the life span to join our team. We will also consider an early-career psychiatrist with an interest in eating disorders and a willingness to grow in this area.
All Psychiatrists receive faculty appointments through the University of Cincinnati Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neuroscience, one of the top 20 psychiatry departments in the country. There is the opportunity to teach psychiatry residents and medical students. Compensation includes a competitive salary, automatic employer contributions to retirement account, 30 vacation and holidays a year, and other University of Cincinnati benefits.
LCOH is part of the UC Health network, and also has affiliations with Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, the Mayo Clinic, and the National Network of Depression Centers.
The Greater Cincinnati community has professional and collegiate sports teams, outstanding performing arts groups and a wide variety of recreational opportunities Three of the top 10 Ohio school districts are in the Greater Cincinnati area.
Come enjoy a collegial atmosphere practicing on the cutting edge of mental health care.Essential Functions
- Provide inpatient consults and outpatient treatment; the eating disorders team consists of psychiatrists, nurse practitioners, therapists, social workers, dieticians, and other team members providing care in the outpatient, inpatient, PHP, and IOP settings.
- Able to collaborate with colleagues with expertise in OCD, mood disorders, and substance use disorders and refer patients for specialized treatment such as neuromodulation, dialectical behavioral therapy, and residential services under one roof.
MD or DORequired Trainings/Certifications
Board Certified or Eligible in Child/Adolescent and Adult PsychiatryAdditional Qualifications Considered
Weekend call obligations are approximately once every 3-4 months with the opportunity for additional compensated moonlighting shifts.
Compensation and Benefits
UC offers a wide array of complementary and affordable benefit options, to meet the financial, educational, health, and wellness needs of you and your family. Eligibility varies by position and FTE.
- Compensation includes a competitive salary, automatic employer contributions to retirement account, 30 vacation and holidays a year, and other University of Cincinnati benefits.
- Comprehensive insurance plans including medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage.
- Flexible spending accounts and an award-winning employee wellness program, plus an employee assistance program.
- Financial security via our life and long-term disability insurance, accident and illness insurance, and retirement savings plans.
- Generous paid time off work options including vacation, sick leave, annual holidays, and winter season days in addition to paid parental leave.
- Tuition remission is available for employees and their eligible dependents.
- Enjoy discounts for on and off-campus activities and services.
FOR ALL FACULTY HIRES OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS WILL BE REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF HIRE
The University of Cincinnati, as a multi-national and culturally diverse university, is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and diverse place of learning and employment. As part of a complete job application you will be asked to include a Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion statement.
The University of Cincinnati is an Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer / Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran.