Temporary Admissions Marketing & Events Asst.
The University of Pennsylvania, the largest private employer in Philadelphia, is a world-renowned leader in education, research, and innovation. This historic, Ivy League school consistently ranks among the top 10 universities in the annual U.S. News & World Report survey. Penn has 12 highly-regarded schools that provide opportunities for undergraduate, graduate and continuing education, all influenced by Penn's distinctive interdisciplinary approach to scholarship and learning. As an employer Penn has been ranked nationally on many occasions with the most recent award from Forbes who named Penn one of America's Best Employers By State in 2021.
Penn offers a unique working environment within the city of Philadelphia. The University is situated on a beautiful urban campus, with easy access to a range of educational, cultural, and recreational activities. With its historical significance and landmarks, lively cultural offerings, and wide variety of atmospheres, Philadelphia is the perfect place to call home for work and play.
COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement for all positions at the University of Pennsylvania. New hires are expected to be fully vaccinated before beginning work at the University. For more information about Penn's vaccine requirements and the use of Penn Open Pass, visit the Penn COVID-19 Response website
for the latest information. Posted Job Title
Temporary Admissions Marketing & Events Asst.Job Profile Title
Temporary Employee - Non-ExemptJob Description Summary
The Office of MBA Admissions is hiring a temporary. part time staff member for the 2022-2023 academic year. Reporting to the Director of External Engagement within the Office of MBA Admissions, the Marketing and Events assistant will provide day-to-day support to the team's marketing and event operations, initiatives, and projects.Job Description
The Office of MBA Admissions is hiring a part time staff member for the 2022-2023 academic year. Reporting to the Director of External Engagement within the Office of MBA Admissions, the Marketing and Events assistant will provide day-to-day support to the team's marketing and event operations, initiatives, and projects. Specifically, this position will support the Associate Director of Marketing and the Events coordinator on a variety of administrative and planning tasks.
These tasks include:
Job Location - City, State
- Social Media: Develop and curate engaging content for all social media platforms, monitor social media channels for industry trends, assist in creation of editing of written, video and photo content, interact with users and respond to social media message, inquiries and comments, review analytics and create reports on key metrics
- Web and Marketing: Supports Associate Director of Marketing by creating and maintaining content for our websites using WordPress. This includes updating information, developing forms, creating banners, posting news items, and redirecting old resources. Assists in adding of marketing leads into Salesforce CRM system
- Events: Event registration creation and support, list management, event communications
- Miscellaneous: Email inbox management, data management, and general office support, including phone and office reception, if needed.
- A Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required. Experience in professional social media management, work with WordPress or similar Content Management System and some graphic design is strongly preferred. Experience working with Adobe design applications is preferred, but not required. Excellent writing skills, facility with Excel and web-page management; demonstrates ability to use technology effectively and productively. Examples of graphic design work will be requested during the interview process.
Philadelphia, PennsylvaniaDepartment / School
Wharton SchoolPay Range
$7.25 - $155.75Affirmative Action Statement
Penn adheres to a policy that prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected class.Special Requirements
Background check may be required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
To apply, visit https://wd1.myworkdaysite.com/en-US/recruiting/upenn/careers-at-penn/job/Vance-Hall/Temporary-Admissions-Marketing---Events-Asst_JR00057225
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency