Global Campus Part-Time Lecturers for Project Management Certificate Program (Pool)
This position is open until filled with first review application review August 15, 2022
The mission of San Diego State University Global Campus is “to be a world leader in delivering innovative educational experiences to all learners, expanding opportunity and transforming lives. Our programs and technologies are ever-evolving to meet ever-changing needs; our high level of service and support is a constant.” SDSU Global Campus serves as a principal University liaison with the greater San Diego community and provides a wide variety of traditional and nontraditional, credit and noncredit educational experiences designed to fit the lifestyle and expectations of working adults and other lifelong learners. In addition, Global Campus provides a range of academic and special programs for individuals and groups at various times, in various locations, and via various modalities, including technology based programs -- throughout the year. The primary audiences include workforce, military, working adults and international constituencies.
SDSU Global Campus is accepting applications for its pool of part-time instructors to teach one or more courses in Project Management. Instructors must be in the pool in order to be offered classes. Being assigned to the pool does not guarantee that you will receive an assignment.
Please apply if you would like to be considered for the pool.
Current course offerings include:
Courses are taught in a classroom setting and/or online. Assignments include evenings and online availability.
- Introduction to Predictive and Agile Project Management
- Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Resource Management and Team Building
- Scope, Schedule and Cost
- Project Risk Management
- Microsoft Project Fundamentals
- Capstone: Project Simulation
- Earned Value Management
- PMP Exam Prep
- Produce course syllabus, based on the Global Campus template, which clarifies both the instructor and student’s responsibilities. Provide syllabus and handouts, and provide to Global Campus at least two weeks prior to the start date. Materials provided must be complete, and provided in a professional format.
- Adhere to the specified number and length of class meetings, contact hours or supervision (whichever is applicable), and location, as required for assigned course(s), workshop(s), and program(s). Any change to this commitment, other than illness or serious emergency, must be agreed to, in writing, in advance, by the program manager.
- Refresh curriculum each time with the latest and most relevant content. Ensure that content reflects the overall program description and learning outcomes.
- Work with the Global Campus instructional designer, as agreed upon mutually with the program manager, to further develop expertise in this area.
- Adhere to all copyright laws, scoring policies and evaluation policies as indicated in the Global Campus instructors’ handbook, updated via correspondence periodically. Adhere to all marketing and customer referral policies, as outlined in the Global Campus instructors’ handbook, updated via correspondence periodically.
- Adhere to all SDSU Research Foundation policies and procedures.
- Prefer experience with international students
- Prefer TEFL/TESL certification
- Must be a subject matter expert in the above Project
San Diego State University Research Foundation is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets EmployerA background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily before any candidate can be offered a position with SDSU Research FoundationADDITIONAL APPLICANT INFORMATION:
- Demonstrates competencies teaching in an online environment
- Experience teaching adult learners
- Hybrid telework arrangement in place.
- Applicant must live in a commutable distance from SDSU.
The COVID-19 vaccine is required by the CSU for all SDSU Research Foundation employees as a condition of employment. Should you be offered a position, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination status. Individuals who obtain an approved medical or religious exemption on file will be required to complete regular COVID-19 testing.
To apply, visit https://careers-sdsurf.icims.com/jobs/14107/global-campus-part-time-lecturers-for-project-management-certificate-program-%28pool%29/job?in_iframe=1
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency