Enterprise Systems Administrator
The starting salary range is $61,984 - $71,286 based on the Lee College Information Technology Salary Scale, C43. Starting salary is commensurate with education and related work experience.
Information Technology (IT)
Job Summary/Basic Function:
Under the general supervision of the Enterprise Database Administrator, the incumbent is responsible for the System Administration, Monitoring, Performance and Tuning, Patches and Fixes, Database Security, Clones/Backup/Recovery, and Infrastructure Configuration for the Information Technology (IT) Enterprise Operations and System Administration Support Group. This includes working independently on assigned tasks in close collaboration with other members of the Information Technology team as well as Functional User Consultants to address specific needs of Lee College.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide Technical support to all users on all PeopleSoft Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems that includes over 18 Modules:
- PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (CS) Student Information System.
- PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) System for Human Resources and Payroll (PY) for North America.
- PeopleSoft Financials Supply Chain Management (FSCM).
- Assist with PeopleSoft Application Servers, Batch Servers, and Web Servers installations, configurations, maintenance, and issue resolutions.
- Determine PeopleSoft Security administration for Students, Staff, Faculty, and Administrator users.
- Manage PeopleSoft Functional Security management and row-level security.
- Manage PeopleSoft Query Manager Security and Queries administration and maintenance.
- Perform PeopleSoft Security audits, maintenance, and modifications on all PeopleSoft security-related objects (i.e. Users, Roles, Permission Lists, etc.).
- Perform administrative functions and power-shell scripting as needed on all PeopleSoft Systems.
- Provide support for PeopleSoft Elastic Search and system installations, upgrades, updates, maintenance, support, troubleshooting, issue resolutions, and Oracle Service Requests.
- Complete all COBOL Objects Compiling and PeopleSoft Home Configurations.
- Provide support for PeopleTools and Middleware (i.e. Tuxedo, Java, WebLogic, etc.) installations, upgrades, updates, tool patches, maintenance, support, troubleshooting, and issue resolutions.
- Install client workstations and third-party software related to PeopleSoft CS, HCM, and FSCM Systems.
- Provide PeopleSoft Application user training and business process documentation.
- Assist the Enterprise Administrator of PeopleSoft ERP Systems in PeopleSoft Change Management using PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) Technology to implement new features and updates on all PeopleSoft ERP testing and production systems.
- Assist the Enterprise Administrator of PeopleSoft ERP Systems to manage and support all Microsoft SQL Servers running the PeopleSoft ERP System Databases.
- Assist the Programmer Analysts in support of all PeopleSoft ERP System integrations using Integration Broker technology.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Administrator of PeopleSoft Enterprise Systems and the Chief Information Officer to support the college's missions and goals.
Additional duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Skilled in installation, setup configurations, and management of highly available application environments.
- Cloud implementation experience is a plus.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Excellent benefits accrue with this full-time position. This is a security-sensitive position.Lee College does not discriminate on the basis of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status.
- Associate’s (or higher) degree in a related field with two (2) years of related work experience OR a Bachelor’s (or higher) degree with one (1) year of related work experience
- Must have Functional Support Experience with excellent organizational, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Able to work independently, use good judgment and meet deadlines
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Experience with Oracle PeopleSoft Applications
Main Campus - Baytown, TX
If other, provide location:
Open Until Filled:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
To apply, visit https://jobs.lee.edu/postings/7285
Lee College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, which encourages applications from qualified females, minority groups, veterans, and disabled individuals. It is the policy of Lee College to fully comply with the equal opportunity provisions of all applicable regulations and not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of gender, disability, race, color, age, religion, national origin, or veteran status in areas such as recruitment, selections, training, promotion, demotion, layoffs, terminations, rates of pay, or any other forms of compensation or benefits.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency