Senior Director, Programs Projects
School of Medicine, Stanford, California, United States
The Radiology department at Stanford University is seeking an Administrative Services Administrator 4 to direct complex programs or functions of university wide impact in consultation with senior leadership.
Stanford Radiology delivers outstanding patient care using technology, innovation, and humanity. We educate the next generation of leaders in patient care and research. We develop the next generation of imaging technology, molecular imaging, in-vitro diagnostics, image-guided therapeutics, and informatics for precision health. We promote a culture of diversity, inclusion, transparency, and integrity.Duties include:
* - Other duties may also be assigned. DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Lead strategic planning and analysis for complex university programs or functions with significant business, regulatory and/or technical challenges requiring subject matter expertise. Manage and direct the development, implementation, administration and evaluation of programs or functions. Monitor trends and recommend program or functions direction.
- Act as the subject matter expert for School/unit and/or the university regarding the interpretation, implementation and compliance with policies and regulations. Recommend actions and/or resolve complex issues that span organizational boundaries.
- Represent the program or function at the university level and/or to external/internal stakeholders and constituencies.
- Direct and manage outreach strategy that may include relationship development, communications, and compliance.
- Oversee or supervise staff in the development and implementation of programs or functions.
- May develop and/or oversee budgets; manage finances including monitoring, analyzing, forecasting, and reporting.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
- Masters degree in public administration or public health.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
- Bachelor's degree and ten years of relevant experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to influence and motivate constituencies which could span multiple organizational boundaries.
- Demonstrated excellent planning, organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to make sound business decisions using good business judgment and innovative and creative problem-solving.
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial, organizational and staff resources.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to cultivate professional and business partnerships.
- Relevant subject matter expertise.
- Strong project planning and management skills.
- Experience in or knowledge of business process improvement methodology.
- Ability to act independently and as part of a team.
- Constantly perform desk-based computer tasks.
- Frequently stand/walk, sitting, grasp lightly/fine manipulation.
- Occasionally use a telephone.
- Rarely lift/carry/push/pull objects that weigh 11-20 pounds.
*- Consistent with its obligations under the law, the University will provide reasonable accommodation to any employee with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the essential functions of his or her job.WORK STANDARDS:
- Interpersonal Skills: Demonstrates the ability to work well with Stanford colleagues and clients and with external organizations.
- Promote Culture of Safety: Demonstrates commitment to personal responsibility and value for safety; communicates safety concerns; uses and promotes safe behaviors bases on training and lessons learned.
- Subject to and expected to comply with all applicable University policies and procedures, including but not limited to the personnel policies and other policies found in the University's Administrative Guide, http://adminguide.stanford.edu.
As an organization that receives federal funding, Stanford University has a COVID-19
vaccination requirement that will apply to all university employees, including those working remotely in the United States and applicable subcontractors. To learn more about COVID policies and guidelines for Stanford University Staff, please visit https://cardinalatwork.stanford.edu/working-stanford/covid-19/interim-policies/covid-19-surveillance-testing-policy
To be considered for this position please visit our web site and apply on line at the following link: https://careersearch.stanford.edu/jobs/senior-director-programs-projects-17877
Stanford is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.
Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency