The Department of Athletics at Kutztown University seeks applications for a variety of part-time ASSISTANT COACHING POSITIONS in these sports:
- Field hockey
- Track & Field
- Cheer Advisors
- Strength & conditioning
- Acro and Tumbling
- The applicant must be able to communicate well and perform well in an interview and/or coaching demonstration.
- Three years of successful coaching experience or elite level playing experience is required.
- The positions may become available at various times throughout the academic year. All applications will be kept on file and reviewed when a position becomes available.
- Cultural Competency as it relates to our communities of color
- Bachelor's Degree
- One year coaching experience required; collegiate coaching experience preferred, and/or collegiate playing experience.
- Ability to recruit within NCAA and PSAC rules.
- Strong organizational; interpersonal; communication, and computer skills needed.
- Commitment to the student-athlete, passion for the game, and the ability to coach and motivate.
- Commitment to cultivating diversity for Intercollegiate Athletics
Applications & Resumes will be accepted on a continuous basis. This pool will be considered until the end of the 22-23 academic year. If you are still interested after this pool has been closed, please resubmit your application and materials to the new Assistant Coach pool.
All applications for this pool must be submitted via our online application/resume system. Please do not call, fax, mail, or e-mail any documentation. Resume, cover letter and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three references are REQUIRED documentation to complete the application.
Successful interview, background clearance, and demonstration of ability are requisite qualifications for all positions.
Diverse applicants are encouraged to apply.
The University is very interested in hiring employees who have had extensive experience with diverse populations. Kutztown University encourages diverse candidates to apply
Kutztown University is an AA/EOE/member of the PA State System of Higher Education and actively solicits applications from women and minority candidates.Non-Discrimination Statement
Kutztown University does not discriminate in employment or educational opportunities on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status. To discuss a complaint of discrimination, please contact the University's Title IX Coordinator located in the Office of Social Equity, Old Main A-Wing, Room 02, by phone at 610-683-4700 or by e-mail at [email protected]
or the Office for Civil Rights located in the Lyndon Baines Johnson Department of Education Bldg, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, DC 20202-1100, by phone at 800-421-3481 (TDD: 800-877-8339), by fax at 202-453-6012, or by e-mail at [email protected]