Job no: 496197
Work type: Full Time Permanent - Staff
Categories: Academic Affairs, Student Affairs
Payscale: Band 5
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for ensuring the institution maintains compliance with a variety of state and federal requirements. Specific tasks include the following:
- Manage the process which ensures that NCAA academic eligibility requirements are met by student athletes to ensure compliance with NCAA guidelines and provides Athletic Department with electronic reports accordingly.
- Manage the process which allows the Athletic Department to update student athlete information for SOCON.
- Manages the enrollment verification tracking process through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Manages the catalog update process.
- Manage the process that assists the faculty and staff maintain FERPA Compliance.
- Manages the residency process which determining the eligibility of in-state residency for applicants, as it pertains to the guidelines established by the State Legislature.
- Responsible for updating academic classification of undergraduate students and verifying class ring eligibility. Supervises and develops work schedule and tasks for all non, full-time staff.
- Responsible for reporting enrollment and graduation data to the National Student Clearinghouse and responsible for executing COGNOS reports as necessary.
- Maintains the offices website.
- Assist with graduation and matriculation processes, including commencement and orientation activities.
- Other tasks as assigned.
A bachelor's degree is required. Must have the ability to work with details with a high degree of accuracy. Also, must be a skilled Excel user for the purposes of uploading and transmitting required data to the National Student Clearinghouse, SEVIS (International Student Data), and to the Athletics Department for NCAA eligibility purposes. Must possess good interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills. Needs to exhibit excellent customer service skills.
Experience with Banner and student services preferred.
The Citadel is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate against any individual, or group of individuals, on the basis of age, color, race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information or veteran's status in its employment practices.
Advertised: Jun 29 2022 Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Jul 17 2022 Eastern Daylight Time