Job no: 496198
Work type: Full Time Permanent - Staff
Categories: Academic Affairs, Student Affairs
Payscale: Band 5
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for working directly with students provides advice regarding the college's academic policies and procedures. Specific tasks include the following:
- Provides superior customer service to all parties while at the same time representing Office of the Registrar in a highly professional manner. Facilitates positive and compassionate responses to the needs of each student.
- Monitors and responds to phone and email inquiries, providing advice regarding the college's academic policies and procedures.
- Responsible for front desk coverage and welcoming visitors to the office.
- Communicates effectively to assure the integrity of college processes and procedures. Promotes a culture of adherence to college policies.
- Facilitates resolution of inquiries, problems, and assists with registration alone or in conjunction with staff across the college.
- Assists other team members within the Office of the Registrar with various office processes to ensure that deadlines and priorities are achieved.
- Files, scans documents, operates office equipment, identifies and suggests areas for process improvement, able to work independently and professionally
- Working knowledge of Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Works with Procurement for all procurement process for the Office of the Registrar.
- Maintains the offices website.
- Assist with graduation and matriculation processes, including commencement and orientation activities.
- Other tasks as assigned.
A bachelor's degree is required. Must have the ability to work with details with a high degree of accuracy. Must have an understanding of computer principles. Must possess good interpersonal, organizational, and analytical skills. Needs to exhibit excellent customer service skills.
Experience with Banner and student services preferred.
The Citadel is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate against any individual, or group of individuals, on the basis of age, color, race, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, pregnancy, national origin, genetic information or veteran's status in its employment practices.
Advertised: Jun 29 2022 Eastern Daylight Time