This position is only available to currently enrolled Colleges of Law students that are Federal Work Study eligible.
COL seeks a Federal Work Study-eligible Administrative Assistant to support the Office of the Registrar and Student Services with special projects, including records management and front-desk duties.
The successful candidate will have a strong professional presence, attention to detail, and be comfortable with managing confidential documents. The position is expected to work 5–10 hours a week until the budgeted hours are exhausted.
- Support efforts to digitize historical paper records
- Perform front-desk duties, including answering the phone and greeting guests
- Other duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Professional presence to represent COL to the public
- Basic data entry and document scanning skills
- No previous qualifications needed, although previous administrative experience is a plus
The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law is an Equal Opportunity Employer.