This position is responsible for a variety of administrative duties, as assigned by the direct campus supervisor.
- Per the schedule provided by the supervisor, open and close the campus facility. This includes securing facility via alarm system (SB only), checking all doors and windows are secured and insuring that the campus is unoccupied at closing
- Receive training on current and appropriate emergency response protocols
- Lead operations in conjunction with faculty during emergency situations that may arise during class time
- On weekend shifts, have students sign in with ID number and ensure building is only being used by students
- Collect Roll sheets after class has ended and put them in a secure office (SB only)
- Assist Program Manager during HYB-JD residency weekends (once monthly) with various duties as needed
- Be available for special events as requested
- Other administrative duties as assigned
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- No special skills required but individual must be organized, timely and responsible.
- Enrolled student actively working to complete the Colleges of Law JD Degree.
The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Santa Barbara & Ventura Colleges of Law is an Equal Opportunity Employer.