Rocky Vista University
Rocky Vista University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that does not discriminate against an employee or applicant based upon race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Rocky Vista University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location, Job Title, Benefits
A special opportunity as the first
Director of Campus Operations
to help lead and establish the Montana College of Osteopathic Medicine, a branch campus of Rocky Vista University located in Billings, MT
To be considered for this position applicants should submit a resume/cover letter and salary requirements.
The salary of the finalist(s) selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to skill, knowledge, experience, education, and credentials.
RVU offers a full benefits package that includes 401(k), Health, Dental and Vision insurance, along with 2 weeks accrued paid vacation days per year, 12 accrued sick days per year, personal days, 13 ½ paid holidays and 401(K) match up to 7% based on employee's contribution. A hybrid work model with remote flexibility is also available for eligible positions.
RVU is is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
The Director of Campus Operations has administrative authority and responsibility for oversight and day-to-day operations of the Rocky Vista University-Montana (RVU-MT) campus in Billings, MT. This position will be responsible for the planning, directing and execution of the University's operational and financial goals for the Montana Campus in alignment and in support of RVU's mission, vision and strategic plan.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide input in the strategic planning and budgetary process for RVU-MT. Plan and execute the approved annual budget for all aspects of the operation of the RVU-MT Campus. Provide leadership, direction and critical support for the Public Safety and Security, Facilities and Grounds, IT, accounting staff, and other operations at the RVU-MT Campus. The Director of Campus Operations is also responsible for recruiting, developing, advancing and retaining staff personnel with direct reports in alignment with the RVU core values. Provide leadership and direction, in collaboration with the RVU VP of Finance & Controller, for accounting and finance functions ensuring proper segregation of duties and internal controls. Includes, but not limited to, accounts payable, cash receipts, purchasing, reconciliation, grant and contract monitoring, reporting and analysis. Help build a culture that respects, values, and promotes diversity by recruiting, hiring, and retaining diverse talent within an atmosphere of access, equity, and inclusion. Monitor and oversee the direction of day-to-day operations for the RVU-MT Campus. Develop and execute strategies to ensure that budgets, policies, and procedures are followed. Assess operational risk and safety issues and ensure that controls are operating effectively. This includes making recommendations for waivers, insurance certificates, and in securing agreements. This will also include completing careful preliminary reviews of MOUs, contracts, agreements and statements of work prior to submission for execution by the Vice President or President or for further legal review. Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stake holders, host VIP tours and participate in community events representing RVU-MT. Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of RVU-MT.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of administrative operational policies, procedures, and best practices. Track record of leadership on diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives to foster a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment for faculty, staff and students. Leadership experience in operational and administrative functions. Experience in operation financial functions. Intermediate level understanding of risk mitigation, waivers and insurance. Experience with contract review, MOUs, agreements and SOWs. Effective organizational, problem solving, planning and analytical skills with a strategic mindset and the ability to make difficult decisions. Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality. Ability to work in a multi-cultural team-based setting. Strong oral and written communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, and Outlook with advanced Excel Skills. Demonstrated commitment to valuing equity, diversity and contributing to an inclusive working and learning environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or equivalent field of study/work experience. A minimum of five years of experience in an administrative leadership role with responsibility for multiple aspects of an organization's operations.
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent field of study Experience in an administrative leadership role at an institution of higher learning.
Final applicant will be required to pass background check and drug screening.
Qualified applicants will be contacted. There may be an additional video interview for you to complete. Please watch your email including spam and promotions folder.
Rocky Vista University is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate with regard to applicants or employees with disabilities, and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary. The following are essential abilities and physical requirements for all positions at the University.
- Ability to orally communicate effectively with others; Ability to communicate effectively in writing, using the English language; Ability to work cooperatively with colleagues and supervisory staff at all levels; May be exposed to short, intermittent, and /or prolonged periods of sitting and/or standing in performance of job duties; May be required to accomplish job duties using various types of equipment/supplies to include, but not limited to, pens, pencils, calculators, computer keyboards, telephone, etc.; May be required to transport oneself to other campus offices, conference rooms, and on occasion, to off-campus sites to attend meetings, conferences, workshops, seminars, etc.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/ljDD4QCXPXPo1fNXrFJzON