SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Furman Roth Advertising is a fast growing, full service marketing and advertising company where collaboration and teamwork thrive. Located in midtown Manhattan and primarily focused in Higher Ed marketing, we are seeking a client-facing Senior Digital Marketing Manager to help with strategy, management, execution and optimization of integrated digital and social media campaigns.
This is an exciting growth opportunity for hands-on individual with strong background in digital marketing who enjoys wearing multiple hats and multi-tasking (ie., setting strategy, media planning, analysis, new business RFP’s, and more). Will be working primarily with clients in Higher Ed category, in a fun, team oriented and collaborative environment. Other categories we work with include Retail, Healthcare and NonProfits.
Position is hybrid - working in-office 3 days per week and remote 2 days per week (with some flexibility).
• Manage agency’s relationship with client contacts, ensuring positive, collaborative relationships for the business.
• Oversee account team’s day-to-day business, assuring that the team is consistently adhering to buying and planning process, policies and procedures for assigned accounts.
• Mentor junior and mid-level team members, inspiring them to reach their potential.
• Involvement in marketing campaigns from start to finish, including involvement with research, strategy, planning, ad management and at times, working with creative team.
• Ability to multitask, meet deadlines, and respond to client needs in a timely manner for multiple clients.
• Candidate should have 5 to 15 years’ hands-on experience or knowledge of digital media strategy, campaign management, buying and optimization, including Google Ads, Facebook Business Manager, Snap Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager
• Should be experienced with client facing and comfortable developing and making presentations to mid and high level marketing executives.
• Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio and other data tracking and reporting tools and methods to assess and improve ROI of campaigns and provide timely reporting.
• Ability to analyze, report and present data in a clear and insightful manner.
• Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills for interacting with clients.
Not required, but a definite “plus” if you have any of the following skills…
• Higher Ed marketing experience on the client (Higher Ed) or Ad Agency side.
• Experience using dashboards and connecting data to Google Data Studio.
• Experience in Traditional media.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package including 401k plan, plus profit sharing, health benefits, year end bonus and annual salary increases. If you are ready to make a move and put your expertise to excellent use with an exciting and growing company, please email your resume to: [email protected]