Admissions Associate IAdmissions-Undergraduate
Location: New Orleans, LA
The Admissions Associate I handles telephone queries from students, parents, and high school counselors concerning the admission application and other queries related to the admission process in general. He/she is responsible for processing, scanning and indexing paper documents received as part of the admission application. Manages and sorts incoming mail. Calculates high-school GPA for freshman applicants through a review of the student's transcript, using a variety of grading scales.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience in admission at the college or high school level
- Knowledge of undergraduate academic programs offered by Tulane University as well as familiarity with educational records such as school transcripts, course descriptions, and syllabi
- Experience with the Banner student system and/or Slate
- Experience in higher education, preferably in admission or records.