Security Sensitive Position?:
YesHours of Work:
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM M-FPosting Number:
TSU202662Official TSU Title:
N/AJob Description Summary / TWC Summary:
Duties assigned to this title will require an in-depth knowledge of a specialized field, process, or discipline and may involve organizing and implementing complex research plans, the development of methods of research, testing and data collection, analysis and evaluation, and writing reports containing descriptive, analytical and evaluative content. The duties will require the exercise of independent discretion and judgment in carrying out research activities within the predetermined research scope and methodology.Essential Duties Summary:
- Conducts residency research projects
- Publishes a drug or therapeutic class review in a peer-reviewed journal.
- Conducts nutritional and dietetics outcome evaluations and quality improvement projects
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Attends national and regional professional pharmacy meetings
- Assist in the recruitment activities
$48,273.00 - $60,341.00Education:
PhD or other Doctoral Degree in PharmD American Council on Pharmaceutical Education (ACPE) accredited college/school of pharmacy.Required Licensing/Certification:
Valid Texas Driver’s License preferred.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong research background in mathematics, physics, statistics or computer science.
- Strong research knowledge in numerical optimizations.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Technical writing and research publication experience.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and computational skills are a plus.
- Policies, procedures, and practices.
- Microsoft Office Professional or similar applications.
- Problem-solving and decision-making.
- Multitasking and time management.
- Both verbal and written communication.
- Prepare detailed reports.
- Work independently.
- Communicate effectively.
UA EEO Statement:
- Limited standing and/or walking.
- Handling light weight objects.
- Using or carrying equipment.
- Stoop, bend or lift.
It is the policy of Texas Southern University to provide a work environment that is free from discrimination for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, individuals with disability, sexual orientation, or protected veteran status in its programs, activities, admissions or employment policies. This policy of equal opportunity is strictly observed in all University employment-related activities such as advertising, recruiting, interviewing, testing, employment training, compensation, promotion, termination, and employment benefits. This policy expressly prohibits harassment and discrimination in employment based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic history, national origin, individuals with disability, age, citizenship status, or protected veteran status. This policy shall be adhered to in accordance with the provisions of all applicable federal, state and local laws, including, but not limited to, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. Close Date:
Manual of Administrative Policies and Procedures
07/06/2022Open Until Filled (overrides close field) :
NoSpecial Instructions to Applicants:
Open to all applicants.